TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Blog Model 3 Making Its Way to Tesla Showrooms in NYC, Boston, Miami

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TMC Staff, Jan 20, 2018.

1. TMC Staff

With most of the early Model 3s going to owners on the West Coast, it’s been difficult for people throughout the rest of the country to catch a glimpse of the car. Fortunately, Tesla has started to deliver Model 3s to showrooms outside of California. Tesla stores in Manhattan and Boston debuted the Model 3...
    READ FULL ARTICLE

2. ThosEM

ThosEM Space Weatherman

WHAT ABOUT DC!?

3. jlv1

jlv1 Member

Which location near Boston?

4. jlv1

jlv1 Member

I found an article reporting: "Tesla showroom on Boylston Street in Boston"

• Helpful x 1
  5. njsrikar

njsrikar Member

Must be the one inside Prudential mall. Planning to go check it out today.

6. CSFTN

CSFTN Member

Fair to guess that Model 3s are going out to all Tesla centers in the continental US?

7. jlv1

jlv1 Member

I went there on Sunday and sat in the car. It was a very worthwhile trip - the dash was different but definitely something I think I could get used to.

They told me this car would only be in Boston until early February, when it would move on to some other showroom in another state. It sounded like 3's would *not* be going out to all Tesla stores soon (not with such a production backlog still).

• Informative x 1
  8. Moderatefan

Moderatefan Member

This is crazy, not even 1 car per state. If thats the case, we need to move the 2 out of CA showrooms asap, they have enough cars on the streets :rolleyes:

9. CSFTN

CSFTN Member

Well, if I read the q4 announcement correctly, the last 3 business days of the quarter they made ~ 200 Model 3's per day. At that volume, its not too impossible to peel off 1 per showroom, no? I think there's 105 stores in USA ...