Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Maxpider 3D mats on sale Costco Canada $160

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 40$ rebate is after taxes

Seems I failed in basic arithmetic, rebate is really on the regular 200$ price... :oops:
mgUlQjo.png

Ordered! Thanks for the post just waiting on car now lol
What's the difference from these ones and the weather ones tesla sells on website for 190$

I had my frunk and trunk a couple of months before delivery as well along with some other stuff. The wait was expensive.........
The Maxpider 3D’s are floor liners with sidewalls compared to the Tesla mats which are rubber floor mats made by Weathertech. Many were waiting for the Weathertech Floor Liners but Telsa chose to offer mats instead of liners. Liners perform better than mats in snow/ice/muddy conditions as they contain the mess keeping it from spilling over onto the carpet. Some people (me) found the Maxpider 3D emblem an eyesore. I masked mine off and painted it with satin black Rustoleum (Tremclad):

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

Reactions: lukex4
I had my frunk and trunk a couple of months before delivery as well along with some other stuff. The wait was expensive.........
The Maxpider 3D’s are floor liners with sidewalls compared to the Tesla mats which are rubber floor mats made by Weathertech. Many were waiting for the Weathertech Floor Liners but Telsa chose to offer mats instead of liners. Liners perform better than mats in snow/ice/muddy conditions as they contain the mess keeping it from spilling over onto the carpet. Some people (me) found the Maxpider 3D emblem an eyesore. I masked mine off and painted it with satin black Rustoleum (Tremclad):

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

Awesome thanks for the reply. Yes I need the liner, car gets messy real fast in this weather. Cool I like what you did looks like I have a project to occupy myself while I wait for delivery. No kidding on the wait to be so expensive haha, just missing a wrap for the hood and front now :)

• Love
Reactions: Biscuitman
Seems like every customization for any car (IE; Model 3, model X, or even any Ford) is the same 393507 model number. I don't want to order the wrong item.
When you order on costco.ca, it then takes you to the vendor's web page where you enter your name, and information and the vehicle information. This gets saved in the vendor's database, and when you place the order with Costco they ship the mats based on what you entered.

• Informative
Reactions: Muskol and ATC@LWSK
Where can I order the frunk and trunk?
Thanks
I haven't bought those, but based on my research your best bet is to order from the US here: Joe Car Stuff If you search, the forum, there are coupon codes to bring down the cost. I think "TMC" if your order is expensive enough, or "TRUNK" if it's just 1 mat, but I don't remember 100%.

I only want the trunk one and am trying to decide between the Tesla one and the Maxpider one. Both will end up costing about the same after exchange rate and shipping. Either will bend enough to access the sub trunk but I wonder if the Maxpider one would be easy to remove and store in the trunk (since it appears to have creases) to use the sub trunk open for taller items like plants.