Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 meetup Ann Arbor, MI Supercharger Saturday 1/27 9:00am-12noon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
I am inviting any members, friends, and family. Heck anyone that wants to see a Model 3 in person.

Would like to see as many Tesla's for others to compare size attributes, fit, and finish. Model 3 will be from back from being from a full Expel Ultimate job by Michigan Tinting in Clarkston if anyone wants also to see what that entails and results.

Model 3 meetup Ann Arbor, MI Supercharger 1/27 9:00am-12noon
Ann Arbor Supercharger | Tesla
3145 Ann Arbor-Saline Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Still figuring out the test drive aspect with my insurance company. Would have to be a reservation holder for that.

Please PM for an idea of numbers that would be coming. Want to be respectful of lot etc....

IMG_20180108_143950_134.jpg

Thanks for doing this! I’ll be coming back from a road trip the day before. Assuming no delays, I’ll be there with my Model S P85. I might take advantage of the crowd demographic and make it clear that my car is currently for sale while I’m there. ;)

@outdoors Thanks for today!
Amazing that I (6'8") fit so well in the 3 (have also tried S and X). Lots of steering and seat adjustability. Glass roof and location of front and middle good structure makes for a lot of head room. Wife really liked it too.
Great to meet and talk with fellow Tesla fans.
Safe travels!

Reactions: EinSV
I was fully planning to attend but ended up marooned in the U.P. the night before when the Mackinac Bridge was closed due to falling ice. Perhaps we can plan to do this again sometime. Maybe we can turn it into a grand opening celebration for the Auburn Hills Supercharger when that comes online?