Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Midnight Silver LR AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful car; my fave color and wheel combo. If it was black interior I'd be on it. Just curious, do you know the cost to activate autopilot for this car? And would it be AP or EAP?
Best of luck with the sale.
Can activate by going online and purchasing. Would be APonly I believe. But EAP while it does offer additional things its something that brings me no additional value to have.

It is really a $45k ask, because you still need to pay another $3k for Autopilot.

You can not troll me hahahah This car is going to tesla if it doesn't sell by the 30th as I have placed my order for another Model X P100DL raven. You will still be here trying to destroy everyones for sale posts and still not have a tesla. ^_^

Reactions: JPUConn
You can not troll me hahahah This car is going to tesla if it doesn't sell by the 30th as I have placed my order for another Model X P100DL raven. You will still be here trying to destroy everyones for sale posts and still not have a tesla. ^_^
If you are willing to trade it into Tesla for $38k just adjust your price. I don't understand why someone who claims to be swimming in money is trying so hard to weasel $4k out of someone. Do you need that $4k so you can afford to purchase AP this time?

Also I did not "troll" you, my previous statement was 100% fact based.

• Informative
Reactions: cucubits
It is really a $45k ask, because you still need to pay another $3k for Autopilot.
Tesla show room is 2 hours away. I am driving back with 2 vehicles. I never claimed i was swimming in money that is your assumption just as it was when you said I needed the 4k to pay for autopilot. They are both P100DL's. Your good at math yea....add it up. lol You also continue to assume the price I should sell my car. This will never happen. I have sold many items in my life and I have done well where both parties are happy. I have a smile on my face right now....you on the other hand lol

If you are willing to trade it into Tesla for $38k just adjust your price. I don't understand why someone who claims to be swimming in money is trying so hard to weasel $4k out of someone. Do you need that $4k so you can afford to purchase AP this time?

Also I did not "troll" you, my previous statement was 100% fact based.

Also not a fact...your assuming folks want to buy and or use autopilot. Your failing at life when you assume what folks will and want to do. This may be the reason you are where you are in life and Im well.....you know lol

Tesla show room is 2 hours away. I am driving back with 2 vehicles. I never claimed i was swimming in money that is your assumption just as it was when you said I needed the 4k to pay for autopilot. They are both P100DL's. Your good at math yea....add it up. lol You also continue to assume the price I should sell my car. This will never happen. I have sold many items in my life and I have done well where both parties are happy. I have a smile on my face right now....you on the other hand lol
Sounds like its too late for you to trade it in now. So much for that plan.

Also not a fact...your assuming folks want to buy and or use autopilot. Your failing at life when you assume what folks will and want to do. This may be the reason you are where you are in life and Im well.....you know lol
It is best to compare you price to a new car, not random assumptions. Since a brand new 2019 LR AWD (silver/white/19s) includes AP for $50,815 it is only fair to also consider the cost of AP in this used 2018 model. That means your ask is really $45,000 to be equivalent to a brand new one or 11% depreciation.

It is best to compare you price to a new car, not random assumptions. Since a brand new 2019 LR AWD (silver/white/19s) includes AP for $50,815 it is only fair to also consider the cost of AP in this used 2018 model. That means your ask is really $45,000 to be equivalent to a brand new one or 11% depreciation.

Wouldn't it be better to compare the price to other 2018's with the same config. Comparing it to a 2019 isn't a bad idea as there all almost zero differences but lets assume someone is looking for a new tesla in a used for sale forum lol. If you want new, just buy new. If you want used, get it used and save what looks like 5K-6K....even more if you didnt want autopilot

Wouldn't it be better to compare the price to other 2018's with the same config. Comparing it to a 2019 isn't a bad idea as there all almost zero differences but lets assume someone is looking for a new tesla in a used for sale forum lol. If you want new, just buy new. If you want used, get it used and save what looks like 5K-6K....even more if you didnt want autopilot
When there a very small price difference between a used 2018 model and a brand new 2019 model, which do you think people will buy?

Once again you are using your assumptions on what you think is small. It could be 10K savings from a brand new one for some. This could be a lot of money for you, I am not going to make that ASSumption.
It is not $10k savings though, that would have made your listing actually be well priced. $50815-45000= $5815 or 11% difference for a year of use and 25% less warranty.

If you were to lower your ask $40,815 (and pay for AP) then it would be a $10k savings. I would even congratulate you on a very well priced used car.

It is not $10k savings though, that would have made your listing actually be well priced. $50815-45000= $5815 or 11% difference for a year of use and 25% less warranty.

If you were to lower your ask $40,815 (and pay for AP) then it would be a $10k savings. I would even congratulate you on a very well priced used car.

The price is the following new $51,490.......Excluding taxes and fees ^_^

I won't even ask you to use correct figures when you post in this thread or in others. Your a virus that will continue to spread your opinions on what folks should sell cars at. If you are not a buyer just move along if your serious please for the love of everything holy just cut a damn check and own one already.

I won't even ask you to use correct figures when you post in this thread or in others. Your a virus that will continue to spread your opinions on what folks should sell cars at. If you are not a buyer just move along if your serious please for the love of everything holy just cut a damn check and own one already.
You came up with the $10k saving number. I am only using your figures.
The price is the following new $51,490.......Excluding taxes and fees ^_^
I see basic math eludes you yet again.
$51,490 + $1200 document/delivery fee - $1875 federal tax credit = $50,815 (excluding registration/sales tax)

You came up with the $10k saving number. I am only using your figures.

I see basic math eludes you yet again.
$51,490 + $1200 document/delivery fee - $1875 federal tax credit = $50,815 (excluding registration/sales tax)

When you buy a tesla You have to pay this upfront $51,490 + $1200 document/delivery fee....excluding registration/sales tax. Its not a rebate or comes off instantly. This is done when smart guy lol. You wouldn't know the process your not buying new. Your also assuming folks have or automatically qualify for the full remaining tax credit. You continue to assume how things work and I can clearly see why you are where you are in life.