Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3, Model S, Model X, and Model Y - All Weather Floor Mats, Spoiler, Performance Pedals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3, Model S, Model X, and Model Y - All Weather Floor Mats, Spoiler, Performance Pedals

Cleaning out my garage for winter and have a lot of stuff collected that I'm not going to need, so selling. I would prefer a local sale to avoid shipping, but willing to sell to anyone if you pay shipping (Ideally, I'd box it and give you the dimensions/weight and you email me a shipping label). Feel free to PM me a "reasonable" offer on any of the items below:

Model S

OEM Tesla All Weather Floor Mats (2 front and 1 rear) - Bought these from tesla for my dad's MS. He preferred a lower profile mat since he doesn't drive the car in snow or rain. So bought him a set of Lloyd Rubbertite mats and he's happy with those so selling the OEM Tesla Mats. They are in like new condition.

Aftermarket carbon fiber rear spoiler – Gloss Carbon Fiber spoiler, This was never installed – it has the 3M tape already attached. Has imperfections in the finish.

Model X (6 seat configuration)

Tesla OEM All-Weather Floor Mats for Front (2 mats) and 2nd/3rd row (1 huge mat)

Aftermarket All Weather Floor Mats for Front (2 mats) and 2nd/3rd row (1 huge mat)

Model 3 / Model Y

Aftermarket Performance Pedals - Will fit M3 or MY - I ended up ordering a Performance MY, so I don't need them.

Model Y

COMPLETE COVERAGE All Weather Floor Mat Set - Covers ALL surfaces: Frunk, Front, Rear, Cargo, under rear Cargo area, 2 side rear cargo areas. This is the set I use in my MY and LOVE them. This set has a flaw with the 2 small pieces that go in the deep pockets on both sides of the rear trunk - they are cut upside down, so to fit properly, the hexagon pattern will be face down instead of facing up (you'd never see it but I'm a perfectionist...) I was past my 'return window' since I ordered them well before my MY arrived to install them day 1, so I called the company and they offered to exchange them, but I'd have to ship them back or discount me a new set - so I bought a 2nd set and planned to keep this set as a spare. But doubt if I'll need them, so selling them.

Model 3

Qi enabled phone charger – parents’ phones don’t have ability to use wireless charging, so didn’t need it for their Model 3 and my MY came with wireless charging. So, selling it.

Model 3 sun shade (for front and rear roof windows) – never installed this, sold the car and I don’t think it will fit my MY, so don’t need it any longer.

Several sets of All-Weather mats after trial and error trying to satisfy multiple people in the family on 2 different Model 3s. Was planning to keep these as spares, but need to clear out space in the garage, so selling them now.

Attachments

• IMG_8465.jpg
    IMG_8465.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1580.JPG
    IMG_1580.JPG
    312.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_8332.JPG
    IMG_8332.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8358.jpg
    IMG_8358.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_8459.jpg
    IMG_8459.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8460.jpg
    IMG_8460.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8463.jpg
    IMG_8463.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_8466.jpg
    IMG_8466.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • Informative
Reactions: polhik
Updates and answers to questions many have asked are below. I think I responded to all the PMs, if not, please let me know. Thanks for the interest....

Model S

[SOLD] OEM Tesla All Weather Floor Mats (2 front and 1 rear) - Bought these from tesla for my dad's MS. He preferred a lower profile mat since he doesn't drive the car in snow or rain. So bought him a set of Lloyd Rubbertite mats and he's happy with those so selling the OEM Tesla Mats. They are in like new condition.

Aftermarket (GearLiv) - carbon fiber rear spoiler – Gloss Finish Carbon Fiber spoiler, This was never installed – it has the 3M tape already attached. Has imperfections in the finish - see close up photo and photo with red circle.

Model X (6 seat configuration)

Tesla OEM All-Weather Floor Mats for Front (2 mats) and 2nd/3rd row (1 huge mat)

Aftermarket All Weather Floor Mats for Front (2 mats) and 2nd/3rd row (1 huge mat)

Model 3 / Model Y

Aftermarket Performance Pedals - Will fit M3 or MY - I ended up ordering a Performance MY, so I don't need them.

Model Y

[SOLD] COMPLETE COVERAGE All Weather Floor Mat Set - Covers ALL surfaces: Frunk, Front, Rear, Cargo, under rear Cargo area, 2 side rear cargo areas. This is the set I use in my MY and LOVE them. This set has a flaw with the 2 small pieces that go in the deep pockets on both sides of the rear trunk - they are cut upside down, so to fit properly, the hexagon pattern will be face down instead of facing up (you'd never see it but I'm a perfectionist...) I was past my 'return window' since I ordered them well before my MY arrived to install them day 1, so I called the company and they offered to exchange them, but I'd have to ship them back or discount me a new set - so I bought a 2nd set and planned to keep this set as a spare. But doubt if I'll need them, so selling them.

Model 3

Qi enabled phone charger – parents’ phones don’t have ability to use wireless charging, so didn’t need it for their Model 3 and my MY came with wireless charging. So, selling it.

Aftermarket Model 3 sun shade (for front and rear roof windows) – never installed this, sold the car and I don’t think it will fit my MY, so don’t need it any longer. - I just took this out to take some pics to answer questions and it looks like I lost the little clips that attach this to the headliner (well, they're in the garage somewhere, but 'where?' is the question - looking for the clips...)

Several sets of All-Weather mats after trial and error trying to satisfy multiple people in the family on 2 different Model 3s. Was planning to keep these as spares, but need to clear out space in the garage, so selling them now. [2 Sets SOLD, 3 sets remaining]

Attachments

• IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8928.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8928_LI.jpg
    IMG_8928_LI.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8930.jpg
    IMG_8930.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8931.jpg
    IMG_8931.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_8932.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9042.jpg
    IMG_9042.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9044.jpg
    IMG_9044.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8929.jpg
    IMG_8929.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Model 3 Mats.JPG
    Model 3 Mats.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 88
do you happen to have a mat for the trunk/frunk for the model 3?

Yes, but they are part of a complete set tat also includes the front and rear interior mats also. Feel free to make me an offer on them

Here's pictures of the set I'm talking about.

Also, a picture of another set that's more flat (less side wall on the mats).

If you want the flatter set, you can have them for $95+ shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_9103.jpg
    IMG_9103.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Model 3 Mats Set B1.jpg
    Model 3 Mats Set B1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • Model 3 Mats.JPG
    Model 3 Mats.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 69
Hmmm. Found some on Amazon that look the same. In the questions, someone answered that they DO fit the 2021 model, but in the reviews, people said they do not, apparently there were a few changes in 2020?

Anyway, seems to be a fair price, good luck with your sale!

Hmmm. Found some on Amazon that look the same. In the questions, someone answered that they DO fit the 2021 model, but in the reviews, people said they do not, apparently there were a few changes in 2020?

Anyway, seems to be a fair price, good luck with your sale!

Sorry I didn’t see your post. But glad you got a set! Yeah, I didn’t think there were any changes that would impact mats. Glad you confirmed it, though!