Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3/ Model Y Center Console 2.0

brush1

Mar 3, 2021
Winter Garden, Florida
Just ordered a new center console 2.0 direct from Tesla and it had minor damage to the arm rest. Tesla replaced it and let me keep the old one. The only noticeable damage is to the armrest (see pictures). Other than that this is brand new. Asking $750 shipping included to lower 48.

vyxKN6e.jpg

nPrEuT5.jpg

ranAgDg.jpg

EvEd6a0.jpg

UsbWv56.jpg

UsbWv56.jpg

JRCHJD4.jpg

WhEvQ0B.jpg

EpiKAC

Jul 12, 2016
Garner, NC
Just ordered a new center console 2.0 direct from Tesla and it had minor damage to the arm rest. Tesla replaced it and let me keep the old one. The only noticeable damage is to the armrest (see pictures). Other than that this is brand new. Asking $750 shipping included to lower 48.
$750 for an item you didn't pay for and is damaged?

You should strongly consider that $300 offer from above. It's more than fair...

brush1

Mar 3, 2021
Winter Garden, Florida
$750 for an item you didn't pay for and is damaged?

You should strongly consider that $300 offer from above. It's more than fair...
No, if you have a problem with mine go buy one from Tesla, I'm not going to give something away at next to nothing. Just because I got it free does not mean I should give it away as such. I can choose how I wish to sell it, it's called a free market.

• Funny
Reactions: branden
Sep 10, 2020
Nj
I've always been nervous selling anything even with minor damage on ebay. Buyers are always hyper critical and it usually ends bad. I stopped doing it few years ago. Ebay almost always sides with buyers even when it's common sense not too. Good luck.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC