Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3/ Model Y Center Console 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered a new center console 2.0 direct from Tesla and it had minor damage to the arm rest. Tesla replaced it and let me keep the old one. The only noticeable damage is to the armrest (see pictures). Other than that this is brand new. Asking $750 shipping included to lower 48.

vyxKN6e.jpg

nPrEuT5.jpg

ranAgDg.jpg

EvEd6a0.jpg

UsbWv56.jpg

UsbWv56.jpg

JRCHJD4.jpg

WhEvQ0B.jpg

Just ordered a new center console 2.0 direct from Tesla and it had minor damage to the arm rest. Tesla replaced it and let me keep the old one. The only noticeable damage is to the armrest (see pictures). Other than that this is brand new. Asking $750 shipping included to lower 48.
$750 for an item you didn't pay for and is damaged?

You should strongly consider that $300 offer from above. It's more than fair...

$750 for an item you didn't pay for and is damaged?

You should strongly consider that $300 offer from above. It's more than fair...
No, if you have a problem with mine go buy one from Tesla, I'm not going to give something away at next to nothing. Just because I got it free does not mean I should give it away as such. I can choose how I wish to sell it, it's called a free market.

• Funny
Reactions: branden
I've always been nervous selling anything even with minor damage on ebay. Buyers are always hyper critical and it usually ends bad. I stopped doing it few years ago. Ebay almost always sides with buyers even when it's common sense not too. Good luck.

Just curious how do you order this directly from Tesla?

You can email your closest service center, and tell them you want to order the Model 3 Gen 2 console. They should be able to order it, you'll just have to wait for it to come in. You would pay at pickup. Some service centers are more willing to order than others. My local one was very willing to order it. Price is $835 + local tax

Reactions: CYBER_Y
You can email your closest service center, and tell them you want to order the Model 3 Gen 2 console. They should be able to order it, you'll just have to wait for it to come in. You would pay at pickup. Some service centers are more willing to order than others. My local one was very willing to order it. Price is $835 + local tax
ah ok, I live hundreds of miles away from a service center. I was hoping I could get it shipped direct to door. The Gen 1 console phone lip is just too tight for my phone plus the case so the new open charger looks better. But I just ordered a Jeda spacer and it seems to be doing the job. So perhaps if I have to ever go to the service center I may order it at that point to coincide with a visit. Thanks for the info.