Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Modern Spare kit (Modesto/Bay Area/LA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my Modern Spare spare tire kit for my Model 3 as I am going to be purchasing one for my Model Y and don't need this one. The tire is unused and has never been installed or rolled on. The jack is unused but the wrench and sockets have been used although they are in good condition. Included is the carrying case and the plastic tire bag that came with it. This fits all Model 3 including the Performance with the big brakes.

I'm asking $350 for it or I'm willing to split it up and only sell the tire/wheel/carrying case for $320. Current going price for complete kit is $410+45 shipping + tax so there's some potential savings for interested buyer. Plus there is usually a backorder (August 12 availability as of today) from Modern Spare and my tire is available immediately.

I'm willing to meet anyone halfway and split the drive from Sacramento, Bay Area or even halfway to LA for delivery. I'm located in the Modesto, CA area. The tire and jack is unused and has never been mounted on the vehicle but if pictures are crucial they are available on request.

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 4.11.29 PM.png

Reactions: play150
I'm selling my Modern Spare spare tire kit for my Model 3 as I am going to be purchasing one for my Model Y and don't need this one. The tire is unused and has never been installed or rolled on. The jack is unused but the wrench and sockets have been used although they are in good condition. Included is the carrying case and the plastic tire bag that came with it. This fits all Model 3 including the Performance with the big brakes.

I'm asking $350 for it or I'm willing to split it up and only sell the tire/wheel/carrying case for $320. Current going price for complete kit is $410+45 shipping + tax so there's some potential savings for interested buyer. Plus there is usually a backorder (August 12 availability as of today) from Modern Spare and my tire is available immediately.

I'm willing to meet anyone halfway and split the drive from Sacramento, Bay Area or even halfway to LA for delivery. I'm located in the Modesto, CA area. The tire and jack is unused and has never been mounted on the vehicle but if pictures are crucial they are available on request.

View attachment 678600
Hi - It this still available as of 2022-02?