Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 MR 18" vs 19" vs 20"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,
I know this has probably asked before on the forums, but I was wondering if someone can provide some insight in my conundrum.

My 2018 3 MR sports the stock aero 18 inch wheels. I've been on the fence with updating the wheels to either 19" or 20" with the OE tire specs for either wheel diameter.
Trying to get a feel for how the range will be affected. I understand ride and noise are relative to the tires purchased.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 2020 M3LR with 19 inch wheels. Tesla says that my vintage gets 323 miles with 18 inch wheels. When I fully charge the car for occasional long trips I tend to get about 310 miles. I hate the aero wheels and love my 19" wheels so I have no problem with the slightly reduced range

Thank for your reply. My MR on a full charge says 245.... which would probably drop me at 230ish with 19s and 220ish with 20s. Normally I charge to 210 which would be 195/185 respectively.... Something to think about I guess. It's not that i run it low anyway. My commute is 35 each way and i avoid road trips in it....(thinking out loud, sorry).