Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mud Flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone must have asked this before but I can't find it. Who has found mud flaps that fit the model 3 nicely, preferably without having to drill through any metal?

These ones are the best I’ve seen so far. Just enough coverage to keep the body from getting blasted with tire debris. No drilling. Double sided tape and stock Tesla fastener. Not cheap but high quality carbon fibre:

Model 3 Carbon Fiber Mudflaps

Front:

4CB0EC32-0B5E-4887-ABFD-E937DAFC7A68.jpeg

Rear:

4CC0D246-4188-4B14-A9FD-073BF16B7872.jpeg

Last edited:
I see taptes offers mud flaps without drills but can't find any review on them Mud Flaps for Tesla Model 3

Those look to be the same Chinese made and shipped set that others are selling, including on ebay. The lead time is more than a month. This is probably why you (nor I) have found any reviews on these rubbery wrap-around flaps. Last post I saw reported a delivery date of late August (8/22, I think)...

And re drilling, I these are the same Chinese set, I reached out to the manufacturer directly (not the reseller) and asked that question. This was the answer I received....

"Dear Customer:

Welcome to our shop, this product comes with screws.
The installation steps are as follows:
1. First unscrew the screw in the installation position;
2. Align the fenders with the screw holes and fix them with screws (some original cars have no screw holes, need to be punched and installed);

Best regards."

If you haven't already, you might want to scan this Mud Flap thread (beware, it's over 10 pages already)...

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)