Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I agree with their conclusion. Or at least it's still inconclusive to me. I think the black color, angle, and dim lighting are playing tricks.
Exactly. Even with photos/videos of the original prototypes, depending on the angle, perspective, lighting, paint color, motion, or resolution, the nose looks blunter, more angular in some shots and rounder, more elongated in others. I noticed that even among the Motor Trend photoshoot pictures, which were high-quality still shots under optimal lighting conditions.

Reactions: ecarfan and Topher
I wasn't sure what the "sharper fascia" was referring to. The nose looked a little more rounded (horizontally) in the front to me. The black does make it hard to see much of the nose shape. However, there does appear to be a more prominent splitter at the bottom of the nose of the newer car. That might be considered "sharper".

Just came across this thread but -- but I spotted one on the south side of Chicago outside a place called Manzo's Burger about a week ago. I'm positive it's a Model 3. Word on the street is they have one on display at the Oakbrook store. The pic might stir some doubt because the 3 and the S I think are a closer resemblance than from the initial reveal. If the Model S and a Mazda had a love child this would be it. Check it....

17201324_10102225788104902_3808433420677689328_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.