Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted one on the south side of Chicago outside a place called Manzo's Burger about a week ago. I'm positive it's a Model 3.
And this is why I do not believe any post saying someone has spotted a Model 3 prototype unless a photo is posted of the alleged prototype showing it really is a Model 3: because the photo posted by @ccachor is of a Model S.

The Model 3 body shape is similar to an S in many ways.

Just came across this thread but -- but I spotted one on the south side of Chicago outside a place called Manzo's Burger about a week ago. I'm positive it's a Model 3. Word on the street is they have one on display at the Oakbrook store. The pic might stir some doubt because the 3 and the S I think are a closer resemblance than from the initial reveal. If the Model S and a Mazda had a love child this would be it. Check it....

View attachment 219712
Definitely not a 3, but an S.

I assume if yesterday was first drive of the release candidates and there were no betas, all of the actual sightings up to this point had to be the two drive-able prototypes from the reveal. If the alleged sighting was a different color, it probably was an X or S.

I assume if yesterday was first drive of the release candidates and there were no betas, all of the actual sightings up to this point had to be the two drive-able prototypes from the reveal. If the alleged sighting was a different color, it probably was an X or S.

Musk said it was a first drive, but didn't say when it was filmed. Could have been a week old.

For the poster of the S, thinking it was a 3. If you're unsure, check the headlights and door handles: those are the easiest to spot differences.

Reactions: MP3Mike
Hard to dispute that sighting :)

Look how low the rear window goes down!

When the car moves past some reflected light, you can make out that the window isn't all the way down. Let the speculation continue!

upload_2017-3-26_10-26-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.