Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Model 3 Mule Sightings

Status
Not open for further replies.

McHoffa

CyberOwners
Sep 29, 2015
Canton, NC
Hmm... I know people love to photoshop the Model S/X fascia on the Model 3 but has anyone done it the other way around? I would like to see what that would look like.
iSughHt.jpg

CaliBear1

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2015
Phuket, Thailand
In my opinion, The S looks better without the stache!

I would love to see the S without the "snaggle tooth" fascia and without the Model 3 "duckbill" front. It would also be interesting to see a "snaggle tooth" free X-style front on the S. I think either would work. BTW, thanks to all the skilled photoshoppers for their efforts!

Last edited:
I would love to see the S without the "snaggle tooth" fascia and without the Model 3 "duckbill" front. It would also be interesting to see a "snaggle tooth" free X-style front on the S. I think either would work. BTW, thanks to all the skilled photoshoppers for their efforts!
Wait what? Model S and X have the same front. How can one be a "snaggle tooth", but the other is not? Assuming "snaggle tooth" means stache, what do you mean when you say you want to see the S without ST or duckbill? So basically the original nosecone or Saleen front? This could mean literally anything lol.

Or maybe I just don't understand any of this post.

CaliBear1

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2015
Phuket, Thailand
Wait what? Model S and X have the same front. How can one be a "snaggle tooth", but the other is not? Assuming "snaggle tooth" means stache, what do you mean when you say you want to see the S without ST or duckbill? So basically the original nosecone or Saleen front? This could mean literally anything lol.

Or maybe I just don't understand any of this post.

The front fascias of the X and the S are not the same. I would love to see an S with one image incorporating the front style of the X and one image incorporating the front style of the S, but both without any vestigial grill work. I hope that's clearer for you. And, I do like the Saleen fascia. :)

A dozen or so pages ago, I said I'm back in the camp of "The nose did not change".

The nose definitely did change. The pictures you all posted made it quite clear. It's a nice change.

OK something is amiss... someone is admitting they were wrong on the internet! I think it's time I go outside. :D;)

CaliBear1

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2015
Phuket, Thailand
Thank you for the mock-up @McHoffa! Excellent.

If you do requests, maybe next one with a Model 3 release candidate type of softer Porsche nose where the bonnet curve extends lower and the front is a bit more rounded out? :)

Yes, please! Something akin to the softened 3 fascia rather than the Saleen nose. TIA.

Reactions: AnxietyRanger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC