Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the mock-up @McHoffa! Excellent.

If you do requests, maybe next one with a Model 3 release candidate type of softer Porsche nose where the bonnet curve extends lower and the front is a bit more rounded out? :)
I don't know if this is what you mean, but...
25A3KbM.jpg

Is it just me or does the photo look really weird, especially the top one where the back wheel looks squished. Maybe odd refraction from behind the driver window where the photo was taken?

Just camera playing tricks.

Most likely an HDR mode that combines multiple photos to make one with better dynamic range (why photo looks more dramatic). However, given the car might have been moving relatively fast between frames, you get the weird artifacts.

• Informative
Reactions: pangolina and e-FTW
I found some new fotos of the blue Model 3.
One thing I have to say, I´m a bit confused that it look so different from some angles.

It´s so beautiful..sporty...etc in theses pictures!!!!View attachment 222415View attachment 222416
Man, the back looks terrible in these pictures. The tail lights look dated and I miss the way the alphas had the sloped trunk line instead of this more vertical one.

Is it wrong that I had to go to SFO yesterday, and now that I used Google maps to find out exactly where that photo was taken I wish I'd taken an extra half hour to drive down there on the off chance I could snap some spy shots myself!
Yes. Yes you were wrong not to have gone there, camped out in a lawn chair, prepared to dash into the street to stop the car so you could good quality interior pictures.

I found some new fotos of the blue Model 3.
One thing I have to say, I´m a bit confused that it look so different from some angles.

It´s so beautiful..sporty...etc in theses pictures!!!!View attachment 222415View attachment 222416
wtf that car looks incredible in these pictures

Not weird or bubbly or bloated at all! Front looks bigger and better proportioned and the back looks less fat. Although I suspect this might be camera tricks since all of the other spy shots don't make the car look this good.

wtf that car looks incredible in these pictures

Not weird or bubbly or bloated at all! Front looks bigger and better proportioned and the back looks less fat. Although I suspect this might be camera tricks since all of the other spy shots don't make the car look this good.

I think it looks better because the picture is taken from up close so you can see more of the lines.

It looks fantastic... I am in love....

Status
Not open for further replies.