Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the color comment were true. Model S colors bring a new definition to the work BORING apart from multicoat red the rest of subtle variations on black. Give it a rest already, give us some actual colors that don't have 80% black content.
If we get the same old boring colors I'l be getting the standard no cost color and dipping my car.

Pearl White and Electric Blue don't have 80% black content.
I agree with Twiglett here. My personal, unscientific classification of Tesla's current color choices:
upload_2017-4-17_10-53-26.png

The Blue and the Black mules look great. However, Model 3's will not sport MS and MX colors.
Choices will be all the fluorescents - green, orange, red, blue, yellow, purple, and a newly discovered fluorescent gray... and any combination of two of those.

Reveal will be July 31st 11.59 pm Hawaii time.
I'm in for florescent gray.

Speaking of transparent, do any of the photos we have seen lately show if the cars have a metal or glass roof (I didn't see one)? With the elimination of the metal roof option for the S, I'm now curious if the 3 will have a metal roof option.

Speaking of transparent, do any of the photos we have seen lately show if the cars have a metal or glass roof (I didn't see one)? With the elimination of the metal roof option for the S, I'm now curious if the 3 will have a metal roof option.
Unfortunately all the new shots I've seen are at car level making it difficult to tell. It's shiny, I can say that. All of the prototypes to my knowledge had glass. Maybe someone in CA will chime in if they've seen one in person.

This one is glass:

Status
Not open for further replies.