Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been enjoying the Model S Nature Pictures thread for several years now and I think it's about time to start the Model 3 thread. Post photos of your beautiful Model 3 in the beautiful outdoors!

I'll start it off with a photo I took today in the Custer Gallitan Nation Forest outside of Red Lodge, MT. We have a rustic one room cabin here, on a road that will close for the winter in two weeks. I went up to winterize the place this weekend, it was cold but lovely.

IMG_20181118_135810.jpg

Great idea, the "I just washed my car", or "I just took delivery" photos are a little too similar

IMG_4368.JPG

This is me at dawn going over the Sonora Pass to the Reno Air Races last September.

I was amazed that most of my pics of the car are either freshly washed or sitting at a new Supercharger, need to go more places and take in the beauty of the Tesla in nature.

-Randy

Great idea, the "I just washed my car", or "I just took delivery" photos are a little too similar

View attachment 353909

This is me at dawn going over the Sonora Pass to the Reno Air Races last September.

I was amazed that most of my pics of the car are either freshly washed or sitting at a new Supercharger, need to go more places and take in the beauty of the Tesla in nature.

-Randy
Randy, what is the white painted area on the side of your car?

• Funny
Reactions: Kleenerth3
Looks like this thread is starting to take off, my desktop picture will be changing much more quickly now.

Randy, what is the white painted area on the side of your car?
That is a sticker I had put on when I started to see Model 3's ever'where, wanted to make it obvious that you had or had not seen THIS car before. 'sposed to give it the look of a '57 'vette, I like it and have about a 50% take on others liking it.

-Randy

• Funny
Reactions: Pkmmte
Looks like this thread is starting to take off, my desktop picture will be changing much more quickly now.

That is a sticker I had put on when I started to see Model 3's ever'where, wanted to make it obvious that you had or had not seen THIS car before. 'sposed to give it the look of a '57 'vette, I like it and have about a 50% take on others liking it.

-Randy
Very interesting. Never seen that before. Not sure I'm sold on it, but I like the idea. Very cool.