Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 New Pricing, up $400

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another member posted that the price of the LR RWD also changed. It was previously $44,500 not including AP. Now it is apparently $45,500 including AP.

If this is correct the LR RWD just became a really good deal.
OMG I am in at that price. I was in Costa Mesa delivery center yesterday, price was $2K off old pricing (sadly none with aero wheels if non-black exterior, and they would not swap the silver wheels).

Last edited:
OMG I am in at that price. I was in Costa Mesa delivery center yesterday, price was $2K off old pricing, but ONLY on inventory cars (which sadly meant none with aero wheels if non-black exterior, and they would not swap the silver wheels).

I called Tesla inside sales. They said the new price is $44,900 and does not include AP. Of course that's only one person at Tesla, so she could have been wrong. But I did confirm there is no LR RWD that includes AP. I'm not sure how the other member got a price of $44,500 with AP. Maybe if someone else calls and gets a different answer they can post it here.

• Disagree
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
I called my local Tesla store. It’s $45,900 with autopilot

OK, that seems to be the consensus. So $45,900 for a LR RWD with AP when previously it would have been $48,500. That’s a really good deal. There may be some end of quarter discounts coming up on inventory models but I don’t see them building the LR RWD model for inventory at this point so I’d say this is a good price to jump on before they change their minds if you have been waiting for a good buying opportunity.

Another spin on this is that the LR RWD got to be an even better deal. Only 1.4k more for autopilot.
Love my 2018 LR RWD but I would have loved to wait for this one instead. $4350 (+higher taxes for higher MSRP car) for summon, autopark and navigate on autopilot is not worth it to me. Also waiting a full year to get my federal tax credit was annoying.

2018 LR RWD $49k+$5k EAP - $7500 tax credit = $46,500

2019 LR RWD $45.9k w/AP - $3750 = $42,150

• Love
Reactions: pipestem and Madz