Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 'Non-Performance' Performance option, real or not

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would love one of these but it sounds like if any more are made, you'll have to take whatever color combo it is otherwise its gone in 5 minutes.

I agree with that... if you want one of these when they make them again you will be able to get one if you are flexible on the configuration.

If you have to have a certain color, interior, etc... then just order an AWD or P+ because you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I was told by someone who is friends with an exec at Tesla that they made the Stealth Performance cars because they had a large inventory of P motors in inventory that they wanted to clear through and didn’t have enough demand to sell them as full Performance cars. So unless that situation arises again I doubt they will make any Stealth cars any time in the near future.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
I was told by someone who is friends with an exec at Tesla that they made the Stealth Performance cars because they had a large inventory of P motors in inventory that they wanted to clear through and didn’t have enough demand to sell them as full Performance cars. So unless that situation arises again I doubt they will make any Stealth cars any time in the near future.

Given it's literally same motor they put in all the RWD cars (and the AWD ones until earlier this year) that explanation makes no sense.