Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 not showing in My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in store on launch day and still don't see my reservation in my tesla. Anyone else have this issue? I called and they confirmed they have the reservation on my correct email address.

I am on my third S and I have always found everyone responsive.

Don't want to sound mean and I appreciate people have various reasons for changing cars but I just hope you didn't have to change cars due to technical issues.

Just to put things into perspective, my current car was purchased brand new in 2009 its had zero issues and I intend to keep it till end of 2018 when I'm expecting my model 3 and hope to keep it for as long as I can. If Tesla expects Model 3 customers to change cars every two years I can tell you they will be in big trouble.

• Funny
Reactions: Lunarx and Booga
Don't want to sound mean and I appreciate people have various reasons for changing cars but I just hope you didn't have to change cars due to technical issues.

Just to put things into perspective, my current car was purchased brand new in 2009 its had zero issues and I intend to keep it till end of 2018 when I'm expecting my model 3 and hope to keep it for as long as I can. If Tesla expects Model 3 customers to change cars every two years I can tell you they will be in big trouble.

I think you misunderstood. I have my 3rd Tesla because I love them and have had no issues.

Reactions: Lunarx