Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 OEM Roof Racks for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a little used original roof rack for the Model 3 available. It was on the car for about 18 months and I only used it to carry my bike a few times. Ideally, I'd like to sell in the Boston area and would be willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet someone rather than shipping it. I'm upgrading to a Model Y so don't need it any longer. Asking $325.

I'm not sure if my first message went through or not so I'll try again. I live in Fairhaven and will be in Boston on Friday:) What does OEM stand for? Do you have the invoice as the warranty is based off the sale date? Does it have any rust or damage? How easy/difficult is it to install for someone without a lot of mechanical expertise? What would you accept for a price?
Sincerely,
Denise

I have a little used original roof rack for the Model 3 available. It was on the car for about 18 months and I only used it to carry my bike a few times. Ideally, I'd like to sell in the Boston area and would be willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet someone rather than shipping it. I'm upgrading to a Model Y so don't need it any longer. Asking $325.
If you don't end up selling and are willing to ship, I'm willing to buy it and pay for shipping. I'm in SLC :)