TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 on display at Chadstone

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by houdini, Aug 12, 2018.

1. houdini

houdini Member

Got an invite to view a Model 3 at Chadstone next week on the 21st :) Reservation holders only plus one guest

2. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I got one for Sydney too. Nice, it’s all a bit surreal since I’ve seen it online so many times.

3. nigwil

nigwil Member

me too, excited to know that a Model 3 is in Australia, will it be right-hand-drive though?

I won't make it to this event, but I'm hoping to spend time in a Model 3 during a forthcoming visit to the USA.

4. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Bound to be left-hand drive. Doesn't matter to me, I just want to get a feel for size and materials, boot space etc.
    I have an S75D, which is a bigger car than I normally buy. I just hope the 3 doesn't feel too small now that I've been driving the S for so long.

5. Vostok

Vostok Member

I’m going to the Martin Place store next Tue.

6. EcoCloudIT

EcoCloudIT Member

I'll be in Chadstone on Tuesday ;) just accepted my RSVP :)

7. Miggy

Miggy Member