Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 on display in Montréal, starting April 27

maarch

Apr 27, 2018
Montreal
A red one spotted in the service area this week before being quickly concealed.. Apparently, they also received a midnight silver 3. No idea which one will be put on display Friday.

Please don't give me hopes. I ordered a Midnight Silver on March 28th. Now, I'm hoping the one you are talking about is mine :S

patp

Aug 2, 2010
Canada
3bc42df7-2972-425a-acaa-c248e4e5f5ef-original.jpeg

maarch

Apr 27, 2018
Montreal
Just came back but forgot to check the VIN...

Anyhow, my fear goin in was that the hype was too much and I would find the car alright but not mind blowing. Well, rest assured, the Model 3 is even better in person than in picture.

I simply cannot wait for the car now. The next 4 weeks will be extremely long.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC