Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 on display in Oakville as of April 27

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UiKD4ye.png

Colour of the Oakville model would be great to know as well! Still torn between blue or midnight sliver. Leaning away from the blue, but want to see it in person, and none of the stores displaying one have blue...

As per TheTeslaLife on twitter, an employee at the Oakville SC stated that Model3 deliveries are expected in June at a mass release facility somewhere in Toronto. Was hoping for deliveries before June. We will have to wait and see, fingers crossed.
Selfishly, I hope you're absolutely wrong about that. Personally speaking, for the cars to be delivered 10 to 11 weeks after configuration would seriously anger me. (even though it would allow me to save more for it)

Maybe for those early reservationists who configured in March would get a smaller private delivery session where as the recent giant batch of invites would be grouped together? hahaha wishful thinking.

As per TheTeslaLife on twitter, an employee at the Oakville SC stated that Model3 deliveries are expected in June at a mass release facility somewhere in Toronto. Was hoping for deliveries before June. We will have to wait and see, fingers crossed.

This is quite unfortunate if true. The part about deliveries starting in June.

Service centre folks aren't generally privy to inside info, so hopefully that guy was misinformed. That said, it does feel like it could be accurate. I'll be supremely disappointed with Tesla if it proves to be correct. It'll be May 18th when the first configs hit the end of the '4-8 week' window given when we ordered, so missing it by 2-3 weeks is a pretty big deal. I'm used to Tesla missing deadlines, but come on guys.