TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 on display in various SoCal starting today

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by GigiM3, Apr 27, 2018.

1. GigiM3

GigiM3 Member

FYI got an email alert that the Model 3 is going to be on display at Tesla Topanga (Canoga Park) and Tesla Santa Monica starting today. More options to see the car up close & personal for those who are down here in SoCal but haven’t yet had the chance to head down to Century City or encounter the car in the wild.

2. JonathanD

JonathanD Member

I've been seeing 2-3 a week lately. Central OC.

3. GigiM3

GigiM3 Member

I have only spotted 2 in the wild here in greater LA - one on the 134fwy near the studios and one in DTLA. My sis who is waiting for delivery of hers in NorCal spots several 3s every day. Still I feel quite lucky to have had the chance to test drive it at a recent public EV event. Just sitting in it when it first arrived @ Century City wasn’t enough to get a full appreciation of this amazing vehicle.

4. Pkmmte

Pkmmte Le meow

I see at least two Model 3s during my commute on the 405 every day but they never wave back at me. One even covered their face with a hat as I was passing them a few days ago. :(

• Funny x 1
  5. McRat

McRat Well-Known Member

I've seen 1 in OC/IE but 3 Revero (Fisker) Karmas with MFR plates. One Karma today, flat black.

6. dethman

dethman Member

where can i see a M3 in a showroom? only century city? see them all over the streets now.

7. walt2810

walt2810 Member

That driver must work for the FBI/CIA/MI6/Interpol/KGB!! :)

8. lg_golfs

lg_golfs Member

Saw one parked last night at the Performing Arts Center in OC and wanted to scamper to it but did not want to look like "that person". I live close to the 909 border and have seen half a dozen or so of different colors during my errands, etc. vs my time in OC, LA, etc.

Now, if I could see an AWD on lease show up in my configurator. I would be a happy kid.

9. HookBill

HookBill Member

Might have been Scott Pruitt. :p

10. slotti

slotti Member

I'll wave at you if I see you tomorrow. Picked up my 3 yesterday, and it will be on the 405 every day. From 101 to I-10. .
    I have seen quite a few every day on my 101 commute though.

• Love x 1
  11. walt2810

walt2810 Member

my co-worked drove his blue to work. a bunch of us got to feel & touch in the parking lot. now its waiting for my VIN

12. barjohn

barjohn Member

They have one at the Fashion Island show room and of course at the delivery center in Costa Mesa. You can also see them at the Service Center in Costa Mesa.