Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 on display in various SoCal starting today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI got an email alert that the Model 3 is going to be on display at Tesla Topanga (Canoga Park) and Tesla Santa Monica starting today. More options to see the car up close & personal for those who are down here in SoCal but haven’t yet had the chance to head down to Century City or encounter the car in the wild.

I have only spotted 2 in the wild here in greater LA - one on the 134fwy near the studios and one in DTLA. My sis who is waiting for delivery of hers in NorCal spots several 3s every day. Still I feel quite lucky to have had the chance to test drive it at a recent public EV event. Just sitting in it when it first arrived @ Century City wasn’t enough to get a full appreciation of this amazing vehicle.

Saw one parked last night at the Performing Arts Center in OC and wanted to scamper to it but did not want to look like "that person". I live close to the 909 border and have seen half a dozen or so of different colors during my errands, etc. vs my time in OC, LA, etc.

Now, if I could see an AWD on lease show up in my configurator. I would be a happy kid.

I see at least two Model 3s during my commute on the 405 every day but they never wave back at me. One even covered their face with a hat as I was passing them a few days ago. :(
I'll wave at you if I see you tomorrow. Picked up my 3 yesterday, and it will be on the 405 every day. From 101 to I-10. .
I have seen quite a few every day on my 101 commute though.

• Love
Reactions: Pkmmte