Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Ontario June Delivery - Anyone recieve Ontario rebate yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two days ago I have received a letter from MOF saying.
"Good Morning,
Thank you for submitting an application to the Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program. I am writing to you to request banking information for you to receive your EHVIP incentive through an electronic funds transfer (EFT), in light of the possible delay in postal service. Please attach a void cheque or direct deposit slip.
Thank you kindly"

Did anybody else received a similar letter or maybe already got their money?

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Check your bank accounts. I just received my EVCIP (charger rebate) via Direct Deposit on Friday. I picked up my Model 3 on June 1, 2018 at the International Center in Toronto. Love my car! Hopefully the EHVIP (14k) will be coming soon! Merry Christmas

Check your bank accounts. I just received my EVCIP (charger rebate) via Direct Deposit on Friday. I picked up my Model 3 on June 1, 2018 at the International Center in Toronto. Love my car! Hopefully the EHVIP (14k) will be coming soon! Merry Christmas

Bulk EVCIP rebates were paid last Friday.

No EHVIP (car) rebates paid since Nov 30/Dec 1 and the shift of them to Transport away from Finance.