Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Options Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BMW sells almost 500K 3 series worldwide each year, which is also the target for the Model 3, so you can't really say that.
If your goal is to accelerate the advancement of sustainable transport.....then you have do something to actually "accelerate" the effort - not match the effort. So....tesla would indeed have to produce more numbers than ICE production at some point.

Looks like I can get a base version with the premium package and still keep it under 35k after the rebate. I was hoping to spend that 5k upgrade on autopilot.

Still debating whether blue is worth $1k or not.

Where was the info about the white interior option?

That's because all production for the first few months includes the premium package.
Ok. well I would normally challenge that prediction, but I'm so disgusted at my Dual Motor delivery date that I don't even care anymore.

reservation.jpg

That the roof above the driver is tinted glass instead of a metal roof.
But the question is, is the rest of the glass roof, the back half, which you get no matter what, tinted if you you don't get the premium package? And if so, why explicitly include 'tinted' in the premium description? I could see it going either way: they said tinted because they said glass, and don't want to suggest it's not, or they mean the whole roof is tinted only with premium.

Reactions: Garlan Garner
Is the automatic emergency braking standard? That's the main feature I want from a safety standpoint. I can't justify the added cost for the autopilot at this point.
According to the option list, yes, it is standard. Tesla Model 3 production specs revealed: up to 310 miles range, 140 mph top speed, and more

Standard/ Safety:
  • Seven cameras, forward radar and twelve ultrasonic sensors enabling active safety technologies including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking