Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was the original estimated delivery time frame? I put my order in on the 8th and the 4-7 week estimate I was given has since moved to 8-11 weeks. Although this estimate is for the performance and not the long range which is shorter at 7-10 weeks.

4-7 Weeks. it only took a little over a week to provide a VIN and as of yesterday, they said my car is on truck and headed my way.

• Informative
Reactions: en_passant
I feel like a fool, I accidentally accepted my loan terms before even receiving a VIN or anything, I just ordered on the 12th and honestly didn't think my order would go through without putting in Payment information.

same for me. I didn’t think the order was official until I accepted the loan terms. Ordered on 1/9. White, dual motor, upgraded wheels, black interior. Checking spreadsheet daily for movement.

same for me. I didn’t think the order was official until I accepted the loan terms. Ordered on 1/9. White, dual motor, upgraded wheels, black interior. Checking spreadsheet daily for movement.

i ordered on 12/30 and already submitted my loan application thru Tesla too however, so far the only thing it is showing on my account now is my loan application is pending. Can you let me know how actually your process is?

Ordered a P3D+ January 12th, and I've been checking this spreadsheet every day to see any movement. Needless to say I'm excited and anxious to take delivery of mine!
i ordered on 12/30 and already submitted my loan application thru Tesla too however, so far the only thing it is showing on my account now is my loan application is pending. Can you let me know how actually your process is?

Weird, our loan application through Tesla got approved in about a day. When we bought the Model X, it was the same way; pretty fast.

So far, mine says to upload a copy of my insurance. And below it says “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.”

still no VIN

I'm stuck at the same, ordered LR on the 10th.

LR AWD’s arrived at east coast locations this week. Call your stores in Atlanta and any other store you may be willing to go to to pick a car up and ask if they have your configuration. People had success doing this last week for LR AWD. You ordered after cars left the factory, so you didn’t get a VIN. Sadly Tesla doesn’t track unassigned cars once they leave the factory. If you do not find one that matches what you want you may be waiting until March.

LR AWD’s arrived at east coast locations this week. Call your stores in Atlanta and any other store you may be willing to go to to pick a car up and ask if they have your configuration. People had success doing this last week for LR AWD. You ordered after cars left the factory, so you didn’t get a VIN. Sadly Tesla doesn’t track unassigned cars once they leave the factory. If you do not find one that matches what you want you may be waiting until March.

I'm sure there will be an additional delivery before March. My OA is highly, highly confident it'll come in early-mid February.

Reactions: TOPSCRT