TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by RubberToe, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. kmstivers

kmstivers Member

Link is updated -- The main tab has 6 months data broken out.
    Tesla Model 3 Owner Builds

2. JCannonTech

JCannonTech Member

Wow! See, now that’s fascinating. You are great man thank you so much. Totally shows Tesla made the right move in getting rid of EAP it seems..

3. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO Member

What was the original estimated delivery time frame? I put my order in on the 8th and the 4-7 week estimate I was given has since moved to 8-11 weeks. Although this estimate is for the performance and not the long range which is shorter at 7-10 weeks.

4. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO Member

Sorry, I meant to say new orders are now at 8-11 week estimation. My order status still shows 4-7 weeks.

5. JamesKap

JamesKap Member

4-7 Weeks. it only took a little over a week to provide a VIN and as of yesterday, they said my car is on truck and headed my way.

• Informative x 1
  6. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO Member

Man, I hope the same hold true with me.... but it might not be given there is a longer lead time with the performance version... What's good t know is that proximity doesn't matter and they are doing first come, first serve.

7. JamesKap

JamesKap Member

I was shocked how quickly my car progressed. Good luck and I hope you get your text soon, telling you to pick your delivery date.

Cheers!

8. dreamgt

dreamgt P3D+

Ordered a P3D+ January 12th, and I've been checking this spreadsheet every day to see any movement. Needless to say I'm excited and anxious to take delivery of mine!

• Like x 1
  9. en_passant

en_passant Member

I ordered the same day as you, and the same car too except mine is black. Fingers crossed we get a text soon.

10. White_tiger

White_tiger Member

same for me. I didn’t think the order was official until I accepted the loan terms. Ordered on 1/9. White, dual motor, upgraded wheels, black interior. Checking spreadsheet daily for movement.

11. jakevo

jakevo Member

i ordered on 12/30 and already submitted my loan application thru Tesla too however, so far the only thing it is showing on my account now is my loan application is pending. Can you let me know how actually your process is?

12. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO Member

Weird, our loan application through Tesla got approved in about a day. When we bought the Model X, it was the same way; pretty fast.

13. White_tiger

White_tiger Member

So far, mine says to upload a copy of my insurance. And below it says “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.”

still no VIN

14. jakevo

jakevo Member

I redid the application and it was approved right away. I guess this is a glitch on their website

• Like x 1
  15. jakevo

jakevo Member

Same here redid the application and got my loan approved. Did you try third party loan? They gave a better rate loan, I am thinking about asking Tesla to match their loan rate

16. Eeinn

Eeinn New Member

I'm stuck at the same, ordered LR on the 10th.

17. PharmdawgM3P

PharmdawgM3P Member

@Eeinn I ordered my performance model 3 on Dec. 23rd and I am stuck on the same screen......Tomorrow will be week 4. The estimate they gave me was 4-7 weeks...

18. TOPSCRT

TOPSCRT Member

LR AWD’s arrived at east coast locations this week. Call your stores in Atlanta and any other store you may be willing to go to to pick a car up and ask if they have your configuration. People had success doing this last week for LR AWD. You ordered after cars left the factory, so you didn’t get a VIN. Sadly Tesla doesn’t track unassigned cars once they leave the factory. If you do not find one that matches what you want you may be waiting until March.

19. JCannonTech

JCannonTech Member

I'm sure there will be an additional delivery before March. My OA is highly, highly confident it'll come in early-mid February.

• Like x 1
  20. Krytron

Krytron Member

Finally, MVPA showed up. Will call to ask compensation.
    SR+ White/White no upgrade. 11/11 order date.

• Like x 2
Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.