Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR AWD’s arrived at east coast locations this week. Call your stores in Atlanta and any other store you may be willing to go to to pick a car up and ask if they have your configuration. People had success doing this last week for LR AWD. You ordered after cars left the factory, so you didn’t get a VIN. Sadly Tesla doesn’t track unassigned cars once they leave the factory. If you do not find one that matches what you want you may be waiting until March.

Gave the local dealer a call. They only had two LR's they showed in stock down in Florida, one red and one blue. Think I'd rather wait.. lol

Reactions: TOPSCRT
Just noticed someone in Los Angeles (where I ordered from as well), who ordered weeks after me, getting their VIN in 3 days. I'm turning into the green-eyed monster.

Hah, I'm turning into the same thing... I'm guessing this was one pre-ordered by someone else and that someone could not take delivery so Tesla matched that car to the next person in the same area who ordered the same thing... I like to hope it's not Tesla producing one for someone who put in an order after you/me.

Did u notice how much lower dreamgt's VIN is compared to those who ordered in November/December? If that's accurate and linear, I'm sticking with my guess that these are the cars that didn't get paired to their original owners who tried to get in before the federal credit expired.