Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely - I was looking at the spreadsheet and noticed 2 things:

1. A lot of people don't order Red
2. There haven't been any VIN assignments on a Red SR+ since late December
I just communicated with one of Tesla's delivery agent and she said their Fremont factory has given them a time estimate of 4-5 weeks for delivery (from today). She also said the delivery date can be extended based on the configurations as well, occasionally certain configurations are more rare than others and thus take a bit longer. I guess red is rare config? Ugh...

Last edited:
I just communicated with one of Tesla's delivery agent and she said their Fremont factory has given them a time estimate of 4-5 weeks for delivery (from today). She also said the delivery date can be extended based on the configurations as well, occasionally certain configurations are more rare than others and thus take a bit longer. I guess red is rare config? Ugh...
How did you contact a Delivery Agent? Is there a number or via email?

I do not see a lot Red model 3's in the San Gabriel Valley area - I would break them down by mostly white, black and blue.

I'm noticing that other states beyond TX are starting to get VINs. I saw on the order sheet that IN and St. Louis, MO are getting them too for orders put in the same order date as mine (1/3). Trying to practice patience here but I really want to email the KC store and see if they have any updates on trucks on the way :)

I live in Atlanta and placed an order for a LR AWD in Red Multi-Coat on January 1st. No additional upgrades, just standard black interior and Aero wheels. Still no updates or VIN so there is a possibility Red is taking longer at the moment. Hoping I hear something soon!

I live in Atlanta and placed an order for a LR AWD in Red Multi-Coat on January 1st. No additional upgrades, just standard black interior and Aero wheels. Still no updates or VIN so there is a possibility Red is taking longer at the moment. Hoping I hear something soon!
I do know that Red is/was hard for Tesla to paint, the $2000 price premium for red is a deterrence. All other options, IMO, shouldn't affect delivery time too much.

Ordered M3 SR+ on Jan 8th from Vancouver, BC. No updates on VIN in the source code. Seems like the 8 weeks is holding true after talking with others that took delivery recently. Fingers crossed it arrives before the Provincial EV rebate runs out at the end of March.

Thanks for the work on this awesome spreadsheet!

Ordered M3 SR+ on Jan 8th from Vancouver, BC. No updates on VIN in the source code. Seems like the 8 weeks is holding true after talking with others that took delivery recently. Fingers crossed it arrives before the Provincial EV rebate runs out at the end of March.

Thanks for the work on this awesome spreadsheet!
Im in Vancouver too been 5 weeks still waiting nothing at all

Did u notice how much lower dreamgt's VIN is compared to those who ordered in November/December? If that's accurate and linear, I'm sticking with my guess that these are the cars that didn't get paired to their original owners who tried to get in before the federal credit expired.

Picked up the car yesterday, when I got into the car I noticed that the car had a tag hanging from the rear view mirror. It said Scheduled Delivery 1-18 @ 2:00pm. This definitely means someone decided to forgo the delivery, and they re-assigned it to me. But yeah, got my car, and I'm super happy!

Reactions: IDRVSLO