Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The spate of new invites this morning to non-CA owners is extremely good news for me. It means that Tesla is serious about ramping production for the model 3 and it means as a CA non-owner that my delivery time is drawing nigh, maybe February (my estimator currently says Jan/Mar)! It took a month to clear out MOST of the CA owners. I hope they can clear out non-CA owners in a month.

Now DW and I have to negotiate............will our first model 3 be white or red and have a black or white interior. Our second one will be white interior, AWD, and SAS and 'P' when available. Roll the dice, take your chances.
That's interesting, I'm a first day reservationist/non-owner in the mountain region whose estimator is currently showing Dec-Feb. The algorithm is a mystery.

What color and wheels? Do you have a VIN yet? As a fellow bay area person who configured on the same day, will be interesting to see if we get same delivery day
thats cool!! I ordered the red, with 18s. I did the 18s because I like the dark wheel under the hub cap. I check my Tesla account daily and have not yet received a Vin #. Working on installation of a High wall mounted charger that will involve a 20 foot trench. Waiting for all the utilities to come out an identify the locations of underground utilities. Are you a non Tesla owner/employee? what configuration did you order? Pretty exciting!!

thats cool!! I ordered the red, with 18s. I did the 18s because I like the dark wheel under the hub cap. I check my Tesla account daily and have not yet received a Vin #. Working on installation of a High wall mounted charger that will involve a 20 foot trench. Waiting for all the utilities to come out an identify the locations of underground utilities. Are you a non Tesla owner/employee? what configuration did you order? Pretty exciting!!

Neat. I got midnight silver with the 18s + EAP + FSD, so at least we don't have to worry about competing for the last one in a given color for that day ;) I also haven't been given my VIN yet, hoping today we might see some movement though. I ordered with owner status. You should throw your data in the google sheet on the first page!

I enjoy checking this every so often so appreciate the work in setting it up and any maintenace of it. So Thanks! And thanks to everyone who participates. Interesting to see areas of the country where orders are and what preference people have.

BTW would it be possible to lock rows 2-3 and maybe 1 too so that when you scroll down you see the category along with replies? Row 1 would just be helpful to keep up I think.

One more suggestion to those that do participate, please update your record. I know one person on there that has received their car but hasn't marked it as such.

Last edited: