Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, did you select the option that you weren't trading in? I'll admit that the process is a little confusing and the "You can't change this information after you submit it" on the registrants leaves room for doubt on the other options. I personally waited until I was sure I wasn't trading in before selecting no trade in and the next option was financing. Do you have the financing options available?
I selected no trade in. Selected paying cash.

Interesting I've gotten 3 texts regarding my delivery. But always a range .it went from 5-8, 4-7, 3-7 then 3-6.

Do you have a VIN yet?

595c42f57cd1e9909b5fd16500906806.gif

Last edited:
Delivery average is around 10 days from vin, so hoping I have it by the end of the month.
I don't know how the batch the cars, but I'm wondering if they just completed a batch of blue's. I saw a handful of blue LR AWD's pop in the Seattle area's new inventory. It's the first time I've seen blue cars in the new inventory anywhere.

I'm still waiting on my VIN. I'm in the NW - ordered a blue P3D 1/12.

I don't know how the batch the cars, but I'm wondering if they just completed a batch of blue's. I saw a handful of blue LR AWD's pop in the Seattle area's new inventory. It's the first time I've seen blue cars in the new inventory anywhere.

I'm still waiting on my VIN. I'm in the NW - ordered a blue P3D 1/12.

I read either on this thread or a different thread that all P3D are being made last.

Ordered LR AWD 18", MSM, Black interior on January 26th.

I noticed I received my VIN today in the source code. My SA then emailed me later in the today stating the car can be picked up as early as March 6th. I told him to put me down for that delivery date. Let's see if it holds true... :)

Ordered LR AWD 18", MSM, Black interior on January 26th.

I noticed I received my VIN today in the source code. My SA then emailed me later in the today stating the car can be picked up as early as March 6th. I told him to put me down for that delivery date. Let's see if it holds true... :)

Interesting that you got your VIN on a Sunday. I was told the only people that work at Tesla on Sundays are some SC's. Congrats!