Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will convert a 14-50 to a 6-50.

HENGYI 14-50P to 6-50R Welder Adapter (50A 250V Range/RV/Generator) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6CGPR1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_avyvEbJA7R6JD

I ordered one of these and a UMC NEMA 6-50 plugs end from Tesla (which is in stock). This allows me to plug into either the 6-50 in my garage or to 14-50 with the above adapter while away from home.
I looked at the same thing when the 14-50s weren't in stock. Since it was a wash price-wise and since I didn't have my car yet, I elected to wait to see if the 14-50s came back into stock before I got my car.

Lucky you. That's kind of counter to the 'East to West' mantra that we've been hearing. Clearly west coast delivery times are shorter but I'm 9 days past my VIN date and still waiting.

Well not exactly. I ordered 12/24, so I was definitely behind the International/East Coast delivery firewall. But once I got the VIN it was immediate. There's finally some cars in the NW is what I take from this.

Hi all,

l ordered a SR+ on 1/6/2020. Changed to Midnight Silver Aero LR AWD on 1/8/2020. Got several delays and “update texts” throughout. VIN was in source on 2/23/2020. Delivery set for 2/27/2020 on 2/24/2020. Delivery moved up to tomorrow 2/26/2020 earlier today. Trading in a 16 328i bmw. I am elated to join the Tesla family. Any accessory recommendations? Should i still use a delivery/Inspection list ?

It is so amazingly annoying to see people getting delivery texts a week after me and picking up almost a week before me. How are they delivering these things, by snail?!?!?!?
They're probably closer to Fremont, and perhaps their car is already in transit. My car was noticed on Monday morning, and my options for pickup were either Thursday or Friday. Period. They said it was already in transit.