Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from the Nashville store saying “Congratulations! Your new Tesla is now scheduled for delivery on Sunday 3/15 at 3pm at our showroom in Brentwood, TN”.

Kinda bummed. I figured it would be sooner than that after getting my VIN and MVPA yesterday. I believe that’s the day the Y is launching, so it’s probably going to be crazy.

I find it weird that I never received a text to schedule my delivery like other people have. Is it normal for them to schedule your delivery without you selecting the time and date?

Just got an email from the Nashville store saying “Congratulations! Your new Tesla is now scheduled for delivery on Sunday 3/15 at 3pm at our showroom in Brentwood, TN”.

Kinda bummed. I figured it would be sooner than that after getting my VIN and MVPA yesterday. I believe that’s the day the Y is launching, so it’s probably going to be crazy.

I find it weird that I never received a text to schedule my delivery like other people have. Is it normal for them to schedule your delivery without you selecting the time and date?
Define 'normal' It seems that just about everyone has a completely different experience in terms of communication. My delivery was scheduled for 3/5 but when I went into my account yesterday it got moved to 2/29 with no notification. I later received an email trying to walk back a bit on the updated delivery saying that there was a chance that it may not happen on Saturday. I received only one status text while others seemed to get them on a regular basis. If Tesla is ever going to grow up and be a real company, they really need to get a handle on their communication.

When did you order / config? I ordered to Nashville as well.

I'm convinced
My delivery has been moved up to tomorrow from the original 3/5 adte. Happy day! I have to say that the local team has so far been outstanding in their communication and hoping the delivery will be just as smooth.
source-3.gif

Ordered on 2/12 , got text on 2/24 that it should be built within two weeks. I got my vin in source code this morning (2/28) , right after that I got the option to make payment so I submitted my down payment. Now just waiting on the official vin to pop in my account to get insurance , still haven’t heard anything for scheduling delivery but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s soon . I’m in North Carolina . Got the LR white on white with sport wheels

Reactions: ofcorona
Ordered on 2/12 , got text on 2/24 that it should be built within two weeks. I got my vin in source code this morning (2/28) , right after that I got the option to make payment so I submitted my down payment. Now just waiting on the official vin to pop in my account to get insurance , still haven’t heard anything for scheduling delivery but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s soon . I’m in North Carolina . Got the LR white on white with sport wheels

Nice! You are on the few to get their VIN with the White on White.

• Helpful
Reactions: jmatero
Awesome news, I hope I get more information next week. I also got that text on 2/24, but still no VIN.

Reactions: Jccope64