Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - My rep just texted me, car still hasn't started final leg of transit to Columbus yet. I should have an update tomorrow.

He just thouht it would arrive today since I had the option of Wed 11th, Thurs 12th, Fri 13th. Which I choose Friday since my check was not in from the bank, I now have the check and I wish I had chosen Wed 11th. Damn

You could get the Chrome Extension Tesla VIN finder. Sign in to your account it will turn read and press it. It will tell you if you have a vin or not

Like this
Tesla ScreenShot.JPG

I read a post that said “I got my VIN in source!”. I’ve read a lot of posts referring to source code. What is that and where can it be seen?
On a desktop browser like Firefox or Chrome, right click on the overview page that shows your next steps and completed tasks and select "View page source". Then do a Ctrl-F to bring up the find text box, then type in "5YJ". If you have a VIN assigned, it will be highlighted.

Reactions: CareyP
my first post, after about 3 months of waiting, I am scheduled to pickup my 3 with performance package on Saturday. just finalized the loan this morning with DCU credit union as well.

have a long way to go to learn all of the capabilities and terminology.

Reactions: Dimevivo