Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it was already delivered? A week to fix a software issue sounds really long. They should at least let you go visit :)

Nope not delivered yet . It was schedule for 3/14 but now it's up in the air when I am going to get delivery of my shiny new tesla. I would go visit my baby if I had a car to visit it with but unfortunately I dont. Gonna have to Barrow someone's car or carpool to work for a little while longer now.

Pick up tomorrow M3P came in early, delivery was supposed to be the 16th of March. So excited goodluck everyone hope you all get yours soon and earlier then expected.
Ordered 2/1/2020
White M3P Black Inter.
Vin appeared on 3/7
Delivery Scheduled for 3/16
Pickup 3/12 5:30 Confirmed arrives tonight from Chicago. Roseville, MN

Reactions: Dimevivo
Yes. Working with Brentwood store.

Sent question about insurance to the nashville_ordersupport email. We’ll see what I get back.
Did you get a text from Tesla yesterday about them pushing your delivery date to the 13th? I did but when I called them back they said they hadn’t herd from the delivery driver when they sent me that text. But they said he had just called saying he’ll be there around 8am this morning and for me to show up 30 minutes past my scheduled time, unless I get a call or text from them saying it’s been delayed.

Funny thing is my account is now saying delivery is scheduled for tomorrow 3/13. I’m hoping that it was changed when they sent that that text, before they herd from the driver and I’m not driving 3 hours for nothing.

Did you get a text from Tesla yesterday about them pushing your delivery date to the 13th? I did but when I called them back they said they hadn’t herd from the delivery driver when they sent me that text. But they said he had just called saying he’ll be there around 8am this morning and for me to show up 30 minutes past my scheduled time, unless I get a call or text from them saying it’s been delayed.

Funny thing is my account is now saying delivery is scheduled for tomorrow 3/13. I’m hoping that it was changed when they sent that that text, before they herd from the driver and I’m not driving 3 hours for nothing.

So did you get your delivery?

I did call yesterday if I could get my car a day early. The rep called me back and he said if the car come in early on Thursday I could pick it up at night or early Friday. If not stick to my original time Friday 13 6pm. I hope I hear back today. I feel like a little kid, wanting his toy.

Reactions: hellocar
Congrats. Yeah i bet they are stupid busy lol. I'm still waiting to hear back if I could get the delivery today.
They weren’t too busy while I was there. Just 1 dropping off for HW 3 upgrade and 1 other picking up. They told me yesterday to be there at 9:30, so they were still technically closed. They were still detailing it so I had to wait about 10 minutes. If it weren’t for that I would have been in and out in under 5 minutes.

The whole process was I had to sign 1 paper, give them the money then they paired my phone and were like “there you go enjoy”.

Reactions: Dimevivo
They weren’t too busy while I was there. Just 1 dropping off for HW 3 upgrade and 1 other picking up. They told me yesterday to be there at 9:30, so they were still technically closed. They were still detailing it so I had to wait about 10 minutes. If it weren’t for that I would have been in and out in under 5 minutes.

The whole process was I had to sign 1 paper, give them the money then they paired my phone and were like “there you go enjoy”.
I just got a call that the car came in at 12pm and I could pick it up at 5pm today. A day early, I'm so pumped

Pic

Attachments

• 6F1243D9-3D8F-4E46-9F4E-A4D06A48735D.jpeg
    6F1243D9-3D8F-4E46-9F4E-A4D06A48735D.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 68
Ordered M3SR on 2nf Feb, completed all formalities online 2nd. Received text 4 - 6 week
6th Feb - Received another text M3 will be ready in 4-6 week
9th March - received a text - your model 3 is now expected to be ready for delivery 2 - 3 weeks from today

Any idea what's going on - when they will be delivering in Seattle area..

Reactions: lUtriaNt