Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joined the 8-12 week club in Massachusetts, although less than a week later the time-to-order dropped to 4-8 weeks. White on white Performance.

Ordered 7/5/2020. Just the reservation number and no vin as of yet. I've waited for car orders before (BMW M3s) but this one is especially exciting! Getting the electrical situated at my house as soon as possible, just in case.

Congratulations on your order. Don't be surprised if your vehicle becomes available much sooner. I placed an order on 03 July (M3 LR AWD) with the same "8-12 week" delivery window. Then suddenly yesteray (11 July), I got a text informing me that my vehicle was on its way to the delivery centre and to schedule my pick-up appointment. Appointment scheduled for 17 July so my delivery only took 2 weeks.

Getting really excited now.

Reactions: swb2734
Joined the 8-12 week club in Massachusetts, although less than a week later the time-to-order dropped to 4-8 weeks. White on white Performance.

Ordered 7/5/2020. Just the reservation number and no vin as of yet. I've waited for car orders before (BMW M3s) but this one is especially exciting! Getting the electrical situated at my house as soon as possible, just in case.

View attachment 563684

I am in MA and ordered on 6/15. I am still waiting on VIN details.

In the meantime I had 2x Powerwalls and a Tesla EV charger installed

Where is the best place to find a delivery checklist that I want to utilize on pickup?

Reactions: Bhewks
Ordered LR AWD white paint, 18" aeros, black interior, tow bar, on 7/16 (I had ordered SR+ on 7/4 but changed my mind).
Today I got a call, in theory they assigned me a VIN, but when I got home and checked, it is not there (neither in source code). In theory it is sailing now to the Panama Canal, estimaded delivery (in Barcelona SC) does show in the reservation, 8/27 (wrong weekday, though... it says Saturday but 8/27 is a Thursday!).

Ordered on July 17, so of course no VIN yet; Tesla's web site says three to five weeks from date ordered. Here are the details:

(As of Jan 1, 2020, Ohio is charging an additional $200 a year registration for PEV and PHEV vehicles, and $100 for hybrids to offset the loss of gasoline taxes from those vehicles.)

Car Price$56,290.00
Est. Loan payment$453.39 /mo
72 months, 2.49% APRAmount Financed $30,262.00U.S. Bank N.A.
Amount Due$30,000.65
Includes taxes, fees, order fee and payments
Pricing Details
Car Price $56,290.00
Full Self-Driving Capability $7,000.00
Autopilot Included
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Deep Blue Metallic $1,000.00
Premium Interior Included
Model 3 $35,000.00
18’’ Aero Wheels Included
Long Range All-Wheel Drive $11,990.00
Destination Fee $1,125.00
Documentation Fee $75.00
Order fee $100.00
Taxes & Fees $4,072.65
Sales Tax $3,799.58
Electric Vehicle Fee $200.00
Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $73.07
Payment 06/02/2020 -$100.00
Amount Financed
-$30,262.00
Amount Due
$30,000.65

Austin, TX here. I placed my order for my M3 LR AWD, blue metallic, AP, 18" aero, black interior back on July 17th. Website says 4-8 week delivery. No VIN yet. I looked on the sicky'd delivery spreadsheet and there appears to be a handful of some recent/near future deliveries in the north & midwest for those who placed an order at the beginning of the month. So, hopefully it'll come sooner than mid/late august!

Glad to hear some are moving quicker.

Ordered LR, blue, with FSD black interior, 18" wheels on June 24 (after the price drop, before the FSD price increase). Showed 8-12 weeks. No VIN yet. Not sure what the source code is, but there's nothing I can find.

Although I see today delivery is down to 5-9 weeks here for a new order.

Reactions: swb2734