Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No FSD. It’s not going to be my daily driver, so I won’t need it. Plus, I’m hearing they may come out with a monthly subscription for the FSD(Or partial FSD aka EAP). No real details yet but we’ll see.
Got mine last weekend...in the upgrades section of my account it offers EAP for 4K. So glad I didn’t pay 8K for FSD

Attachments

• 75A5415E-0332-4C45-9796-8F2AF2AC4D93.png
    75A5415E-0332-4C45-9796-8F2AF2AC4D93.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 117
Ordered 8/21
VIN 9/24
original delivery 9/28
Delayed to 9/30

just a call that my car is still being worked on in the factory and won’t be ready for another week or so... quite disappointing.

Leaving for a road trip Friday (poor planning, but figured there was no way they would miss getting the car to me by end of quarter) so switched to an inventory model.

Blue to now white LR AWD, all else staying the same - sport wheels, white interior. Disappointing but I guess that’s what I get for picking a less popular color and not having enough time buffer before my trip

Ordered 8/21
VIN 9/24
original delivery 9/28
Delayed to 9/30

just a call that my car is still being worked on in the factory and won’t be ready for another week or so... quite disappointing.

Leaving for a road trip Friday (poor planning, but figured there was no way they would miss getting the car to me by end of quarter) so switched to an inventory model.

Blue to now white LR AWD, all else staying the same - sport wheels, white interior. Disappointing but I guess that’s what I get for picking a less popular color and not having enough time buffer before my trip

Get the color the color you want. Don’t make them strong-arm you in taking a less desirable color. I think the color makes a world of difference.

You should demand them to get your color you paid for and they need to search high and low for it.

Get the color the color you want. Don’t make them strong-arm you in taking a less desirable color. I think the color makes a world of difference.

You should demand them to get your color you paid for and they need to search high and low for it.

Called them and it seems there really isn’t a blue LR anywhere to be found. And mine now isn’t expected to be ready until late October. So I’m sticking with the white. I do like the white, and it was more important to me to stick with the same trim, wheels, interior. And I got them to throw in some all weather floor mats for my troubles.

Called them and it seems there really isn’t a blue LR anywhere to be found. And mine now isn’t expected to be ready until late October. So I’m sticking with the white. I do like the white, and it was more important to me to stick with the same trim, wheels, interior. And I got them to throw in some all weather floor mats for my troubles.

There is one in LA. But these inventory things are not very accurate. But regardless, congrats on your purchase.
C73A7746-1E29-422F-8BB9-C37F0414ADD2.png

Not sure what to make of this but just for info. Ordered a W/W M3P on 9/25 and requested for end of month DEC pickup. I just happen to login into my tesla account to update my info and see I have a VIN assigned and scheduled pickup for 10/8. Not sure where the miscommunication is with TESLA.

Not sure what to make of this but just for info. Ordered a W/W M3P on 9/25 and requested for end of month DEC pickup. I just happen to login into my tesla account to update my info and see I have a VIN assigned and scheduled pickup for 10/8. Not sure where the miscommunication is with TESLA.
I placed an order back in early September. Hoping I don’t get anything assigned just yet.