Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 10th digit of your VIN = L meaning it’s a 2020 (model M=2021 refreshed model) which means it’s very unlikely to have a heat pump. Question now is whether you just take it or see if you can hold off for a 2021. If you would prefer a refresh then probably best to ring them and se how long it would take to wait for a refresh.

For Europe, my sales rep told me that for SR+ 2021 new design, it would come only in the next shipment in February 2021. Current shipment that docked in Europe in November has 2021 models for LR and performance only.

So you will need to at least wait for feb-march to get the new model 3

I ordered on Oct 8 and my SA reached out to me the same day saying they had 2020 model ready. I declined and requested a later delivery date.

This past week, I noticed people in Vancouver, Canada were receiving their cars already with the same config as me so i called my SA yesterday and she said my account was made ineligible to "x" date - i guess, they were waiting for me tell them when I was ready. I had emailed my SA last week asking when 2021s are coming and she said they will let me know when i am matched.. d'oh

If you had declined a 2020 model previously, check with your SA to make sure your account is not made ineligible for a match

I received a VIN and delivery date this morning - picking up Nov 21st in Vancouver

I ordered on Oct 8 and my SA reached out to me the same day saying they had 2020 model ready. I declined and requested a later delivery date.

This past week, I noticed people in Vancouver, Canada were receiving their cars already with the same config as me so i called my SA yesterday and she said my account was made ineligible to "x" date - i guess, they were waiting for me tell them when I was ready. I had emailed my SA last week asking when 2021s are coming and she said they will let me know when i am matched.. d'oh

If you had declined a 2020 model previously, check with your SA to make sure your account is not made ineligible for a match

I received a VIN and delivery date this morning - picking up Nov 21st in Vancouver

Are you in the US? And did you order SR+ or another? Because I noticed SR+s been coming out first.

I'm in SE Aurora, when did you order your M3LR? And what's your configuration? I ordered mine on 10/28 and my ETA changed yesterday to Nov 25 to Dec 9. Hoping this means it's close! MSM/black interior, aeros, no FSD.

Im right by Park Meadows, Englewood/Meridian/Inverness area.

Ordered 14NOV. Deep Blue w/ Black Int and Aero Wheels. Originally with FSD but I don't want to pay the high plate fees so I will add it after I take delivery. ETA upon order was 20DEC-31DEC but go a text this past week that puts the eta at 10DEC-31DEC. My Tesla account has not been updated.

Went into the Cherry Creek Showroom and they JUST got a 21 Red M3 and let us go see it. Asked what they think and they mentioned closer to mid December.

Im right by Park Meadows, Englewood/Meridian/Inverness area.

Ordered 14NOV. Deep Blue w/ Black Int and Aero Wheels. Originally with FSD but I don't want to pay the high plate fees so I will add it after I take delivery. ETA upon order was 20DEC-31DEC but go a text this past week that puts the eta at 10DEC-31DEC. My Tesla account has not been updated.

Went into the Cherry Creek Showroom and they JUST got a 21 Red M3 and let us go see it. Asked what they think and they mentioned closer to mid December.

Nice I will have to go check out that 21 at cherry creek my next day off. Was it in the showroom or did you test drive it? Was it a LR or just an SR+?

Are you all receiving updates after your initial order? After I filled out my profile and then got a text saying my estimated deliver would be 3-7 weeks from November 10. Then nothing after that. Are you supposed to get weekly updates or just nothing until a Vin is assigned?