Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just added my UK model 3 order to the spreadsheet. Long range, AWD (as RWD isn't available and they don't know when it will be, I'll just have to swallow that cost), FSD. Black paint, black interior, 18" wheels. Order and deposit put in before the official email saying configuration was open was received. Delivery listed as late June on the configuration email.

Congratulations :)
I think you’re the first person to report a RHD order?

I’d love to know how RHD production is going, whether it’s keeping up with UK orders, etc. as I can only guess when RHD orders might start here in New Zealand.

Cheers and good luck!
-Alex

Ordered on Monday, April 29th (Before the Canadian Federal Govt incentive rush).
  • SR+
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • Full Self Driving
  • Did not modify configuration post-order
No word from Tesla, nor has any new info appeared in the account since then.

Still within Estimated 2-4 weeks. ( Will be 3 weeks on Monday, May 20th)

Just writing this in case anyone else is in a similar situation. Waiting patiently:)

Ordered on Monday, April 29th (Before the Canadian Federal Govt incentive rush).
  • SR+
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • Full Self Driving
  • Did not modify configuration post-order
No word from Tesla, nor has any new info appeared in the account since then.

Still within Estimated 2-4 weeks. ( Will be 3 weeks on Monday, May 20th)

Just writing this in case anyone else is in a similar situation. Waiting patiently:)

Thanks for validating you are still active and havent received delivery date. Im also from Montreal and ordered on May 2nd. I was tracking your specific line in the spreadsheet daily as a cue for my order. I hope the 2 to 4 weeks estimate wont be busted by too much. So anxious to get this car!

Thanks for validating you are still active and havent received delivery date. Im also from Montreal and ordered on May 2nd. I was tracking your specific line in the spreadsheet daily as a cue for my order. I hope the 2 to 4 weeks estimate wont be busted by too much. So anxious to get this car!

What's your configuration?
If it's similar to mine, we should be part of the same delivery batch.

Tesla called me the day before scheduled delivery and told me they had found a crack in my rear glass. Super annoying, but I'm glad at least that they found it themselves, rather than me finding it after driving 3 hours to pick up the car. Was told that it might be 2 more weeks before they could get replacement glass from Safelite. After I pushed a little more, though, they said they found a car with my configuration that was already on its way to them. They reassigned me a new VIN today, with a plan to pick up this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Final (?) update: They didn't get the car in time for my May 12 delivery date, so I wasn't able to pick it up until May 17. Delivery experience was not great - was at the store for 2 hours, mostly waiting. But the car looks and drives great, and I am now a proud owner!

Just added my order to the spreadsheet. Ordered on the 18th - LR AWD, Black with White Interior, 18" aero wheels. Coming from an S85. Taking a nice trip on June 18th. Fingers crossed. If not, I will have to take the non-Autopilot S (missed getting AP1 hardware by one week, first world problems).

Ended up getting a delivery date after all yesterday. Got a VIN by looking at the web page source code and that VIN was also validated my customer service.

Ordered on May 2nd
Model 3 SR+ Black/Black Aeros 18" Autopilot
Delivered in Montreal on June 11th.

I wont add my entry in the spreadsheet since i dont have a Google account. Sharing here instead.

• Love
Reactions: gvmtl