Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery was scheduled today. (9/14) They offered a different layout than what I ordered to get me a car sooner. White interior instead of black.

It was going to be tomorrow morning but apparently the car got claimed while I was on the phone with the guy.

My delivery was scheduled today. (9/14) They offered a different layout than what I ordered to get me a car sooner. White interior instead of black.

It was going to be tomorrow morning but apparently the car got claimed while I was on the phone with the guy.

Just got a call from the Tempe delivery center for a tentative delivery date of 9/23 for white/black interior P3D w/o FSD

Saw 6 semi full of model 3 going toward PHX on 10 east while I was driving toward LA

Reactions: HiO2 and dc_h
Just got a call from the Tempe delivery center for a tentative delivery date of 9/23 for white/black interior P3D w/o FSD

Saw 6 semi full of model 3 going toward PHX on 10 east while I was driving toward LA
Done. Finally got the VIN in the source code. My account page has updated to "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery". I assume upon the final payment, a delivery date will be published/finalized? Phew. Almost.T.H.E.R.E.

What do I search for to find minmonth / maxmonth? I've looked in the code for both and don't see find either.
Don’t bother. Mine said oct - dec. I’m picking up my car Tuesday. If you purchased in August it will say minimum October maximum December. If you purchased in September it will say minimum November maximum January. It’s just a generic placeholder

Reactions: MrSchmidt
The folks predicting happy times for Phoenix were spot on. I never had a 'shadow VIN', but yesterday got both a VIN and delivery date (though no call, email, or SMS from Tesla). Called to confirm, and I am indeed going to be taking receipt of my M3 Monday afternoon! Exciting times!

Reactions: judePIT
Received "final invoice" stating estimated delivery date 16.09.2019, today I've got email with appointment scheduled on 26.09.2019. Any chances this date will change again, or it's final? Asking, because I'll need to buy airplane tickets to get the car.

New here to give my input. Ordered Cheapest everything Model 3, white pearl, 18” SR+ Black interior

5 Sep - Placed order at 6am
12 Sep - Received text message that car is in transit to pick car as early as Tuesday 17 Sep for delivery.

I’m out of town so I will pick it up 21 Sep instead- No VIN yet in my online account (to get Testa insurance quote) but I have VIN sent to my email yesterday.

Car has 50 miles on it... is this normal?

New here to give my input. Ordered Cheapest everything Model 3, white pearl, 18” SR+ Black interior

5 Sep - Placed order at 6am
12 Sep - Received text message that car is in transit to pick car as early as Tuesday 17 Sep for delivery.

I’m out of town so I will pick it up 21 Sep instead- No VIN yet in my online account (to get Testa insurance quote) but I have VIN sent to my email yesterday.

Car has 50 miles on it... is this normal?
Have you seen the odometer? Otherwise it is just a guarantee that it is under 50 miles at delivery. More likely 3 to 10 miles

Just realized I never updated here.

8/26: Ordered LR AWD, MSM/Black, 18" aero, FSD
9/12: VIN appeared in source code overnight, got text and delivery appointment on my online account, and got everything sorted out and ready for delivery over the course of the day.
Pickup originally scheduled for 9/17, have finalized it for 9/16

The Denver (Littleton) delivery center has been excellent to work with.

Good luck @FitYNABer! I hope you hear soon. The waiting is torture.