Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else having trouble updating the tracker? I entered my delivery date yesterday, but it's not populated on the "all entries" tab. If I go in to edit my submission, it does show the delivery date listed there. Not a big deal, but hoping to add my data to the mix.

Anyone else having trouble updating the tracker? I entered my delivery date yesterday, but it's not populated on the "all entries" tab. If I go in to edit my submission, it does show the delivery date listed there. Not a big deal, but hoping to add my data to the mix.

There seem to be some quirky issues with data corruptions. We're on the job; should be done soon.

On another note, Google sheet is limited to 100 users at a time. When it gets busy (hopefully tomorrow), can people log off when they are not actively viewing the data? We want to make sure those who need to enter their invites can do so easily.

Thanks,
CJ

VINs for whites have been trickling for a few a week or so.
I’m down to chip in and pay for some of Tesla’s black paint because it seems like they’ve ran out for a while.
this is getting ridiculous. What is it, 1or 2 black vins the past 2 weeks?

PA is in the house!! Also just completed my order minutes ago... of course I can’t find my glasses tonight so I needed the wife’s help to get everything completed, my other pair are at work.
Whoohooo!!
Red, aeros and of course I had to spring for the EAP.
Now the longest 3 to 6 weeks ever! So excited!!