Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Mrr82, I don't know all the details but I'm getting lots of entries and all of these people are reporting that they can access the configurator now. The floodgates have opened.

Don't wait. Configure now. This will have a big effect on deliveries. After you configure, remember to enter your data here.

GMWCtLh.png

Last edited:
On Reddit people are reporting that the configurator is now open to everybody from USA and Canada. There is a thread about it here.

Edit: This appears to be correct because I'm getting lots of entries in the invites spreadsheet. It will take 30-60 minutes until the sheets update.

Don't wait. Configure now. This will have a big effect on deliveries. After you configure, remember to enter your data here.

True. Mine opened up and I placed the order. It says Sept-Nov 2018 for delivery. I updated my info in the spreadsheet too.

Reactions: Troy
must be doing it wrong, trying to open the submit form to update my data but it's not populating, should i just submit again with same name? I should be logged into google with the correct username or is it based on a cookie that is maybe on a different laptop? tia

@Mrr82, I don't know all the details but I'm getting lots of entries and all of these people are reporting that they can access the configurator now. The floodgates have opened.

GMWCtLh.png

GMWCtLh.png

Damn it’s there now! Wasn’t when I left work. Just ordered!

Reactions: Troy
Sadly reserved in July 2017, non-owner. Put my information on the spreadsheet.

Looking to grab LR first production and currently have my estimator quoting Late 2018, any thoughts on when I may get an invite?

Convinced the wife I could get LR with the tax credit intact. So getting a bit nervous here — here’s hoping the 200k mark isn’t hit until Q3.

Anyone in my position get an invite yet?

Sadly reserved in July 2017, non-owner. Put my information on the spreadsheet.

Looking to grab LR first production and currently have my estimator quoting Late 2018, any thoughts on when I may get an invite?

Convinced the wife I could get LR with the tax credit intact. So getting a bit nervous here — here’s hoping the 200k mark isn’t hit until Q3.

Anyone in my position get an invite yet?
Check your account on the Tesla website. There are reports of people who put in a reservation last month being able to configure.

Guess I checked at the right time, never got an email – just saw the button once you said to check. I literally logged in a couple days ago and it wasn't there. Because the delivery estimate for LR and LR AWD were both ~3-5 months, I did AWD. Of course I'm worried that may mean I'm taking delivery past the tax credit window.

Ordered and entered my information, but I'm not sure I'm seeing it in the summary report. It is visible in the raw data.

I configured an AWD Performance, and was told Aug-Oct for delivery. I don't see anything with that time frame showing up under AWD. Will there be a separate Performance summary from the AWD summary?

does anyone have clarification on the model 3 performace brake package? i was under the assumption that its just a color change. i mean why would you not pair faster acceleration and higher speed with more braking force? i really wanted the silver brakes and aero wheels for the sleeper look so nobody at my work would know i blew 70k on a car and would just say its the standard 35k model lol

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread yet, but it might be interesting to add a column for whether / which tax incentive/rebate the user applied for / was approved for so we can track which rebates are going through for which locations & trims. I for one would be very interested to see whether anyone's had success getting rebates on AWD configurations and what dates some of these rebates start getting denied & in what fashion.

Reserved 6/27/18. Invited 6/30/18. (I originally stood in a 2 hour line in pasadena on march 31st but canceled my deposit). Placed an order. Gray/RWD/Premium/No AutoPilot (I probably should've went with AutoPilot!) So Cal resident. 3-5 month September-November 2018 estimate.

Troy - I love these spreadsheets but I am worried we are losing data integrity - are the original reservation holders still fully participating in this survey given all the time that has now lapsed? Are people cancelling and not updating their data? Are they moving ahead and forgetting about the spreadsheet? Are they updating the other spreadsheet? Maybe lots of new people going straight to ordering (no reservation required any more and not in the sample at all? Any of these changes in behavior could make the estimated totals incorrect. Comments?