Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too bad those were headed the wrong direction! Been waiting 4 weeks on mine. I'd probably want to pull the driver over if I saw a truckload headed to the PNW lol "Dude, where's my car?"
LOL, I thought the same. I ordered a White M3P on 7/28 in socal, still awaiting VIN. I saw a half dozen cars that matched my order on those trucks...."Dude, that's my car!".

Reactions: Mongenel
Ordered M3 SR Red/Black 18" Aero on 30 JUL. On 31 JUL I was matched (really fast) but I wanted to change the configuration after re-considering RWD performance in cold climates. On 1 AUG I was able to change it to M3 LR AWD White/Black 18" Aero. Granted I changed my order but still no VIN.

I ordered M3 performance white/black Aug 5. Just got tesla text: “Thank you for ordering your Model 3! We are waiting for a few finishing touches to be made on your vehicle. Please expect another 4-5 weeks before we reach out to schedule you for delivery.” What?!?!! Is this right? I’m located near the factor and my sales guy told me last week he got an update that I should see delivery end of Aug. he said the delay has been filling European orders with driving setup on the right side. They just reconfigured the factory to fill North America orders.

Can you folks please include what color your config is, those of you who got the delay text? So far, throughout this whole forum, it appears ONLY people with white paint got that text. So I suspect a massive influx of white orders.

Order a week or more after these folks that posted about the text, White with black Performance... no text. Yet?!? Maybe?!?