Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ya I ordered 4 days earlier. You'll probably get a delivery date at the 2 week mark like I did I would imagine. Could possibly be less wait on the white paint as well since it's free now lol
ya up to this point It was sounding like things were the other way longer waits for the white due to increased demand by making in the default. I was hoping that if Vancouver got a batch it would be almost everyone with a pending order made in like the past 3 weeks would get pickup dates all around the same time. Looks like I have to wait for a later batch

When I press manage on my tesla account. The second tab says completed tasks and it's on there.

mm.. can't find it on mine. Is that somewhere here?
Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.08.39 PM.png

Original order. 8/5. No update on it for 3 weeks, suddenly got a test, car is been given final touches and we will call for schedule after 4 weeks. Kinda ridiculous. However went to car inventory site, Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car, and ordered via this link yesterday, today morning got a call for schedule for delivery. Confirmed for 17sep. Voila. Original order, no update yet. Thus cancelled it. (I have to see if this all real)

Tesla, ordering system kinda sucks.

Original order. 8/5. No update on it for 3 weeks, suddenly got a test, car is been given final touches and we will call for schedule after 4 weeks. Kinda ridiculous. However went to car inventory site, Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car, and ordered via this link yesterday, today morning got a call for schedule for delivery. Confirmed for 17sep. Voila. Original order, no update yet. Thus cancelled it. (I have to see if this all real)

What configuration and what state? Presume link you used had a car nearby?

So you ordered twice a few weeks apart and put a $2500 deposit on each. The second ordered gets scheduled for delivery first so you cancel the first order? Yeah, something is really screwed up at Tesla!

Ordered on 08/23 In-Person

- LR AWD MSM 18' Aero Wheels Black Interior
- MDR, CA Delivery Location
- No VIN assigned yet
- No Delivery date assigned yet

Waiting impatiently but luckily NFCU has a (60) day void period on pre-approval checks. So I'm not too worried about financing anymore.

8/15. Model 3 LR. 18", white and black seats. AZ. Still no update. As mentioned in many posts, ordering process kind of stinks. It is the lack of communication, like don't get updates or responses to email. Thinking they (Tesla) should put a queue number on our ordering page instead of the generic 'Estimate delivery: within 2 weeks of your order'. Even if I go from 1000 to 998, I feel like making progress or atleast I feel like I know something. Will update when I hear something. Whats the community feel, 2 weeks,3 weeks, etc for VIN assignment for someone in AZ?

Reactions: obriensa24
8/15. Model 3 LR. 18", white and black seats. AZ. Still no update. As mentioned in many posts, ordering process kind of stinks. It is the lack of communication, like don't get updates or responses to email. Thinking they (Tesla) should put a queue number on our ordering page instead of the generic 'Estimate delivery: within 2 weeks of your order'. Even if I go from 1000 to 998, I feel like making progress or atleast I feel like I know something. Will update when I hear something. Whats the community feel, 2 weeks,3 weeks, etc for VIN assignment for someone in AZ?

Completely agree. Ordered 8/11 LR AWD MSM 19" black and no website update at all. I checked with both delivery center (they know nothing) and my sales guy (at local store). The sales guy is much more helpful and is at least providing some updates, but without any thing official I am not sure if reliable. Based on latest intel looking at hopeful delivery ~4 week mark after order. If when I placed the order it stated ~4 weeks it would be different, but being 2x longer and no updates is poor business given the size of the purchase.