Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would really feel better if I was starting to see ANY orders being delivered on the west coast in the spreadsheet but it's looking pretty grim. Not even very many VINs over 500000 on there yet. Still pretty significant non-delivery from orders placed back in July so I'm starting to doubt even the 4-6 week timelines some are hearing now.

Complete lack of communication from Tesla certainly isnt helping. I tried calling the (888) 51-TESLA a few times this week and nobody is even picking up. It rings for a bit then just hangs up on me

I would really feel better if I was starting to see ANY orders being delivered on the west coast in the spreadsheet but it's looking pretty grim. Not even very many VINs over 500000 on there yet. Still pretty significant non-delivery from orders placed back in July so I'm starting to doubt even the 4-6 week timelines some are hearing now.

Complete lack of communication from Tesla certainly isnt helping. I tried calling the (888) 51-TESLA a few times this week and nobody is even picking up. It rings for a bit then just hangs up on me

Yes, I noticed that VERY few orders are being completed on the West Coast. I would be a bit worried if I didn't have (60) days with my pre-approval. But seeing some peoples numbers I could be pushing the (60) days as well. :(

The local delivery center is a few minutes from my work, right next to where all the lunch options are. I've been checking it out this week, and the 200-car lot now has probably less than 40 vehicles on it. There are two basic white vehicles that have been there forever. No delivery trucks lately. 5 weeks in now. :-/

The local delivery center is a few minutes from my work, right next to where all the lunch options are. I've been checking it out this week, and the 200-car lot now has probably less than 40 vehicles on it. There are two basic white vehicles that have been there forever. No delivery trucks lately. 5 weeks in now. :-/

I have been checking my delivery center and no delivery showed up this whole week... the east coast has been getting all of the LR AWD though but no new performance

Even though Tesla hasn’t said this, it’s pretty apparent they’re busy pumping out cars for the rest of the world right now. They have to put them on ships which take a few weeks and want to make those sales by end of quarter. I bet they’ll start back on US cars in the last 2-3 weeks of Sept.

Working at a huge company myself, the quarterly business cycle really drives a ton of business decisions you otherwise probably wouldn’t make. I wish there were a way to change it to once or twice yearly. Or just let the shareholders/board of each company decide what’s right for themselves.

I placed my order for a Model 3 Performance, white exterior and white interior with the FSD option on 8/31/2019. The Tesla website said estimated delivery was 2 weeks. Hopefully that's accurate.

It isn't. If you want a guaranteed delivery window, buy one off the lot. My custom order has said "2 weeks" for the last 5 weeks. We're all waiting for that overseas end-of-quarter crap to end so they can start pumping our cars out.

Seems like there is plenty of evidence it has slowed down. It doesn’t help that that Tesla has almost no ability to predict when cars will be available. I’m into week 3 and the site still shows 2 week estimated delivery times.
Please show the evidence that Fremont factory is not producing more than 1000 model 3 per day. Seems there is more evidence that they are shipping all production vehicles to Europe china. I will wait to see the evidence of production slow down

Please show the evidence that Fremont factory is not producing more than 1000 model 3 per day. Seems there is more evidence that they are shipping all production vehicles to Europe china. I will wait to see the evidence of production slow down

Show me the car I ordered over 3 weeks ago. Show everyone else their cars they ordered in July. If they are shipping cars everywhere but here, they should tell us that and drop this 2-week nonsense.

Good to know the tax credit is still around until the end of the year. Thanks for that correction!