Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed this too. My price increased $500 or so even though I ordered on October 13 (prior to the increase). I also noticed they removed the "within 2 weeks" time frame from my account. Since my SA is MIA, I'm not counting on an explanation.
Looks like my price has been updated. The "within two weeks" is still gone.

I ordered a SR+ on 10/13. No VIN yet

Ordered 11/4 from Phoenix, AZ. LR AWD.

Thoughts on if I will get delivery before the end of the year?

New to the forum and the Tesla community.

You could be in luck. LR is currently being delivered through the US starting from the east coast. If I were you, I'd keep my eye on tezz.la for LR rejected deliveries when it gets near your area. You can definitely snatch one faster that way.

now that the prices have been changed to the old one in my account. The details are very strange. It says $1,200(CAD) referral credit. Very strange. Still $100 off in the due amount from last price increase. Lets see. These changes maybe indicate that the VIN is near. Cant wait

Gonna throw my estimate based on the spreadsheet (i could be wrong, of course): Give or take 25 days on average at this point. That's the estimate I'm going to mentally prepare myself for. I ordered on the 25th of Oct in SoCal. SR+ white/white 19"

Maybe true for east coast deliveries. But California ship times shouldn't be longer than a day, two tops. If you take delivery in Fremont, it shouldn't even be that long.