Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, it's a problem. Part of me is super excited to be getting this car and the other part is really annoyed with that first part that won't shut up long enough to focus on much of anything. Unfortunately, no lady right now to check my obsession ;)
It's something to do with having to wait for a car, but not knowing how long that wait will be. I've waited for cars before, but this wait is unique.

For a lot of people (i.e. - other than in CA), delivery could be tomorrow, end of November, or anytime in December. People have a hard time waiting for what they can't have now (in any form). It's human nature.

Reactions: tren01t
@JeremyE and @ValXp Have either of you contacted Tesla in Littleton (assuming you're picking up there as well)? Today marks 2 weeks and I'm trying not to be impatient, but tempted to email and/or call just to ask.
I actually picked Cherry Creek. I went to test drive a model 3 last week when I was visiting in California and the salesperson there was surprised when I told them that I haven't been contacted by anyone from Tesla yet about my order. It's been 3 weeks but I don't see the point in contacting them since they probably don't know anything other that "delivery in 6 to 10 weeks from order date" anyways.
I did contact them last week to change from SR+ to LR AWD though. Didn't ask about anything else.

I actually picked Cherry Creek. I went to test drive a model 3 last week when I was visiting in California and the salesperson there was surprised when I told them that I haven't been contacted by anyone from Tesla yet about my order. It's been 3 weeks but I don't see the point in contacting them since they probably don't know anything other that "delivery in 6 to 10 weeks from order date" anyways.
I did contact them last week to change from SR+ to LR AWD though. Didn't ask about anything else.
Hmmmm.... I wanted to pick up at Cherry Creek but it wasn't an option when I ordered! Maybe I can get that changed. I too haven't bothered calling them because I figured it was futile. Maybe I'll give them a call later and check in...

I too have been pretty obsessive. My wife just wants the car to show up so I'll shut up about it. So far I've already spent about $1000 on accessories for a car that I still don't own; the wife is *thrilled*. Going to spend another $1250 on snow tires and wheels before it gets here too.

can you send a screenshot? Iv got my vin in source code yesterday and nothing yet on the account page.
2019-11-13_10-09-38-RD.jpg

Got a text from someone asking to schedule delivery appointment and my car is in transit. I took the earliest available one in Orlando on Wed Nov 27. I wish it was sooner.

The url to schedule an appointment is tesla.com/schedule/RN#

History: Ordered 10/16, SR+ White/White, No FSD. VIN in source code on Nov 12.

You got a long wait to go & welcome to the long waiting club. I been waiting since 10/01 & many others. Expect to get a call around mid-Dec, that's when Cali is expected to receive deliveries.
I originally ordered M3 white ext, blk int, aero wheels last 10/25, made a changed on config to 19inch rims yesterday, she did changed it for me, my SA said it will not delay deliveries as it is not in production yet, it will actually make delivery faster as not so many people ordering 19inch rims, hope she's right, bad thing is my tesla page went back from the start, lost my approval from wells fargo as price went up by $1500, i asked my SA and she said not to worry about it as the approval still there is just not showing, now im doomed and really dont know what happened? feel like i delayed the whole process and end up getting the car on january and i ll lose all rebates..