Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know before you could pay up to $5,000 with credit card and the rest would either be Check/ACH Transfer. I'm not sure how that works now
I don't think that's the case anymore. As far as I know, anything you pay up front (Order deposit/fee) is what you can pay with credit card. The balance is paid traditionally via cash sources.

I ordered before 10/17 (the price increase/order fee cutoff change) and I had a $2500 refundable order deposit.

I had a LR AWD on order, no VIN. I called my tesla store (Littleton, CO) to ask why nobody has texted me yet.

They told me that someone is assigned to me and that I should call at the Cherry Creek store since the employee is there.
When I asked for that person, I was told he wasn't there. So I asked if they could put on my file that I am interested in a stealth.

Turns-out, they just received a batch of VINs this morning and there was a stealth that is being painted right now and that has the exact same configuration that I wanted. They told me to expect around 2 weeks until delivery. (I can't believe how lucky I got on that one, the employee told me that I called at the right time)

Now I see a VIN in my source-code and a new payment section has appeared on my account.

I originally ordered a SR+ (on 10/22) then changed my mind and went with LR (on 11/7) and now I end-up spending a little fortune on that car, but I've never been so excited about a car ever before. I probably won't sleep much tonight ... Actually I probably won't sleep for 2 weeks now :)

Looking forward to swallow my teeth when flooring it in my new car!!!

... and end-up in a ditch because I am used to drive a mini-van :)