Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He pulled up my order on his laptop and showed me the dates, so they can definitely see something.
I am sure depending the level of access the SA etc has to the internal systems for tracking. I would think this access would be at the supervisor/management level and password protected. I experienced similar when I worked at Carmax. I would expect similar based on the software platform used and levels of access.

Here is the deal guys and gals. Let's hope that the delays we are seeing in our deliveries are due to the fact that they are so overwhelmed with orders both international and domestic that they are going to blow the lid off the Q4 deliveries. As a TSLA stock holder this suits me just fine. Sure I want my car but the more cars Tesla sells the healthier it will be and the better the long term prospects for FSD and updates to the platform.

Reactions: tren01t
Question for you guys. Was assigned a vin in source code. (Changed from Lr AWD to stealth)
Now the MVPA shows on my main page...but when I click it, it says there’s a problem with the page and cannot load. Anyone had this issue? I’m not worried just curious if anyone else has this?
Yes, I think this happened to multiple people that switched to stealth. Call your SA and they can generate the mvpa for you and upload a working file. I just did that this morning and now it shows up on my account.

Anyone else hearing that delivery timing is tied to completion of online profile? SA confirmed here in Cleveland, OH. Sent me to complete profile ASAP.... been waiting over 72 hours for Tesla to give me a trade value though. Website says to expect 24 hours on trade value so not sure what’s going on with that...

Anyone else hearing that delivery timing is tied to completion of online profile? SA confirmed here in Cleveland, OH. Sent me to complete profile ASAP.... been waiting over 72 hours for Tesla to give me a trade value though. Website says to expect 24 hours on trade value so not sure what’s going on with that...
I heard it too. I've been given about 4 different calls to my SA and delivery center to confirm my profile is completed and they said yes you're good but i only have 2 check marks out of the 4. See image

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 8.15.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 8.15.06 PM.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 86
I only have one.... I can only assume it’s because I still have to wait for the trade quote... View attachment 480306

I think as long as your registration, payment method and driver license in filled in it should give you the second check mark. I think (i've asked but they didn't really answer my question why i dont' have that checked) my third is missing because I choose to pay 5K at delivery to lower the financed amount. but that's again just my guess.

Can someone point me to information on what a "stealth" is? I've seen another odd term floating around too, not sure if it meant the same thing or not. Unfortunately, the other word has slipped my mind or I would ask about it too.

cars that were originally configured without the then available performance upgrade package. Hence being slightly more expensive than the lr awd

$*$#$&$%% Now I want one of those! The whole reason I didn't order Performance was that I didn't want 20inch wheels nor lowered suspension (nor grey wheels). And I don't really care about the upgraded brakes nor spoiler.

What magic chants or potions do you all have to brew up to find one? Did they stop making them so it's only remaining inventory? Any thoughts on if the LR AWD comes with the hardware for the improved acceleration (just not the software) where Tesla could one day offer a reasonably priced aftermarket upgrade to the LR AWD models? Could be different inverters, motors, or wiring that would make this not possible.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: M3FNATIK
$*$#$&$%% Now I want one of those! The whole reason I didn't order Performance was that I didn't want 20inch wheels nor lowered suspension (nor grey wheels). And I don't really care about the upgraded brakes nor spoiler.

What magic chants or potions do you all have to brew up to find one? Any thoughts on if the LR AWD comes with the hardware for the improved acceleration (just not the software) where Tesla could one day offer a reasonably priced aftermarket upgrade to the LR AWD models? Could be different inverters, motors, or wiring that would make this not possible.
Call your SA and ask them to locate one for you. A Performance Trim with either 18” or 19” wheels. Good luck!

Yes, I have heard the same thing - crazy! I have special ordered 7 vehicles before - Ford Trucks and Chevy Corvettes - never heard of such a thing. With Corvettes you would get an update every Thursday with codes telling you the exact. status of your order.

What magic chants or potions do you all have to brew up to find one? Did they stop making them so it's only remaining inventory? Any thoughts on if the LR AWD comes with the hardware for the improved acceleration (just not the software) where Tesla could one day offer a reasonably priced aftermarket upgrade to the LR AWD models? Could be different inverters, motors, or wiring that would make this not possible.

Yes, call your SA ASAP! As in tomorrow morning.

Tesla may offer this as a software upgrade, assuming that’s the only difference. But it’s purely speculative, and it is bound to be more than $2k.

Ordered 10/26 online here in AZ...SR+/midnight silver/autopilot/19" wheels, accepted trade in value within hours of order (on Sunday), and contacted by SA for the first time yesterday 11/22 asking to complete final financing step in the next 48 hours to avoid delaying my delivery "very soon". No date provided. Called Scottsdale distribution center 11/11 and at that time was told delivery likely 2nd or 3rd week of December. No VIN available to me yet (on the website or in source code). Website seemed down late last night, couldn't get into account, played cool 15 second video though. Noticed disclaimer at the bottom of front screen "if ordered today, still take delivery in 2019 and get $1875 tax credit."