Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. Newbie here. Finally pulled the trigger on a M3 SR+ on Oct 31st with a delivery time of 5-8 weeks. New orders now state only 4-6 here in Florida. Anyone with past experience on how long this should actually take. This Thursday will be week 4. Thanks all. Getting impatient here haha

Just had a look at my vehicle before i pick it up on Wednesday. I have to say the build quality has improved drastically. Panel gaps are not present and btw its a 2020 build.

however, the paint job is horrible. The front bumper has so much orange peel that its crazy not to avoid seeing it. I know its a plastic bumper but still. Sr+ black on white 18 aero.

That looks like it might be primer peeking through. It sucks, but it should be an easy/quick fix.

Congrats though on your car! Love that black/white combo.

Hey all. Newbie here. Finally pulled the trigger on a M3 SR+ on Oct 31st with a delivery time of 5-8 weeks. New orders now state only 4-6 here in Florida. Anyone with past experience on how long this should actually take. This Thursday will be week 4. Thanks all. Getting impatient here haha
Ha! I ordered mine on 10/13 and it said 2 weeks for delivery. I've given up on checking the spreadsheet and contacting my SA who is less than useless. It will come when it comes - hopefully by Christmas so I can unwrap it!

Reactions: kinito
I’ve been lurking for awhile and finally have something meaningful to contribute. The VIN popped up my source code last night and this morning I received a text to schedule delivery.

Order Date: 10/6
SR+ Black/Black, 18” Aero, AP (FSD)
Delivery Date: 11/30
Costa Mesa, CA

VIN appeared in source and got the text message to schedule delivery today. Has anyone seen the source VIN change before it appeared officially on the account page? Would love to get it onto the INS policy ASAP.

Order Date: 10/29
SR+ MS/Black, 18 Aero, AP
Delivery: Dec 10
Dallas, TX